Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Life

Dex-chan lover
Surprised she wouldn't be on the pill considering they have a friends with benefits type relationship, unless it's that uncommon (or looked down upon) to use it even more so than birth control in america because it seems inconvenient to need a condom everytime (but sex aside if you told young elementary/middle schoolers that you could basically stop having a period they'd prolly want to use it right away considering how hard it is to get approved for a hysterectomy in some places)
Ehmm i'm confused. Do you think birth control pills stops periods entirely? Thats a rare accurance that happens from time to time and with only spesific type of it and shorts periods of time. Birth control even suggested by doctors to regulate periods for those who have problems with it (heavy bleeding / overly painful / irregular)

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Wasn't the pill just pushing back the period for a little bit and not outright deleting periods?

I don't know about other people but I generally try not to rely on drugs for any little inconvenience I have, I know some people who abused drug usage and ended up dying to it even though it was generally safe drugs they just relied on it way too much it wrecks their stomach.
Some pills can stop it entirely. Diverse pills and biologies. Agreed on trying to use drugs as little as possible. Even if it doesnt 'harm' one there is the reliance a body can get to them.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, this is pretty close to it overall, the only different is it doesn't show actual lower genitalia. And that it has a bit more daily life stuff, which I love. Like, super relatable with a lot of the little daily stuff like annoyances you're dealing with, being in a bad mood (or that time of the month or just bad health), etc. I liked the other one too, but I really like this one in that it still has them getting freaky, but also a lot more just day to day life stuff that's very relaxing and relatable.

Since this is a serialization, author hopefully steers clear from the plot of the original since it gets pretty weird torwards the latest chapters. Like really weird.

Dex-chan lover
Since this is a serialization, author hopefully steers clear from the plot of the original since it gets pretty weird torwards the latest chapters. Like really weird.

Yeah, I very much doubt we'll get into the more...colorful hentai-like events that happen in the original one... I wouldn't be surprised if the same characters show up, but in VERY different capacities.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
how weird :thonk:
FMC and her sister have 3some with MC, then in a spin-off the sister bangs her son-in-law, and then has a 3some with FMC and son-in-law. Lots more named characters intro'd in this one so far, and a lot more actual story, lots less hentai plot weirdness and overall sex, but incest and 3somes is honestly pretty tame for hentai, so it's nothing too crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised she wouldn't be on the pill considering they have a friends with benefits type relationship, unless it's that uncommon (or looked down upon) to use it even more so than birth control in america because it seems inconvenient to need a condom everytime (but sex aside if you told young elementary/middle schoolers that you could basically stop having a period they'd prolly want to use it right away considering how hard it is to get approved for a hysterectomy in some places)
Not American here, but isn't pill slightly less "safe" than condoms? (and it's not like condoms are completely foolproof)

Dex-chan lover
how weird :thonk:
FMC's sister gets introduced at some point who is recently married and FMC just convinces her to for a threesome with MC. She joins them time to time while also fucking her junior high? schooler stepson at home as well. She brings in FMC for a threesome with the step-son to which FMC immidiately goes along with it. Sister just cucks the husband with his own son day in and out lol. Wierd part is not so much the incest and the cucking but how nonchalant everyone is about them.

Huh? Wasn't the pill just pushing back the period for a little bit and not outright deleting periods?

I don't know about other people but I generally try not to rely on drugs for any little inconvenience I have, I know some people who abused drug usage and ended up dying to it even though it was generally safe drugs they just relied on it way too much it wrecks their stomach.
As someone already mentioned, it can be either. Here's a Mayo Clinic page that discusses it a bit.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/birth-control/in-depth/birth-control-pill/art-20045136

Dex-chan lover

okay it's time for a little story about menstruations kids, gather around
period_for_dummies.jpg

this is from the manga '' sex ed 120%' it's an insignfull read, i added a little about how you might feel when you have no hormonal birth control what so ever during your cycle, and remember, everyone is different about this, and it might changes whenever you are a young teen, and older adult, when you had kids, and so on ...

when you are on the most basic pill, technically, you don't have '' real'' periods anymore, because the point of the pill is trick your body into thinking you are already pregnant, so you don't ovulate anymore
you bleed once a month, and it's called ''withdrawal bleeding." and it's due to the change of hormones is your pills, it's less heavy than period, way less paintfull and above all, it's never, ever ever late, you can almost predict when you'll have to go to the toilet because aunt flow is there.
''period' 'on the pill are just bleeding due to the drop of the estrogens and progesterones level
real period are the uterine lining and the unfertilized egg that get discarded by the uterus, and the blood from regular period is way thicker, might have some blood cloths and other nasty details
some pills can make you skip periods, but it's very specific ones ( and usually the more expensives )
so yeah, taking the pill might help if you suffer from very bad periods, a lot of people get anemia from this, not to mention the pain who can be so intense that you have to take a day off ( been here, done that )
image.png

also, it's not just a '' little inconvenience'' and neither the pill or nor any painkiller linked to periodic pain are not oxycodone, what do you suggest, not taking anything and just suffer ?

Dex-chan lover
looking at the other translation and raws I wouldn't worry about that, I've already spotted multiple differences, looks like they cut out the weirdness from the original

for example he fucks his boss in the original but in this she just imagines it, and also the fmc sister meets the mc in a very different context

Dex-chan lover
FMC's sister gets introduced at some point who is recently married and FMC just convinces her to for a threesome with MC. She joins them time to time while also fucking her junior high? schooler stepson at home as well. She brings in FMC for a threesome with the step-son to which FMC immidiately goes along with it. Sister just cucks the husband with his own son day in and out lol. Wierd part is not so much the incest and the cucking but how nonchalant everyone is about them.
why did I ask. anyway thanks. I guess

Dex-chan lover
Ehmm i'm confused. Do you think birth control pills stops periods entirely? Thats a rare accurance that happens from time to time and with only spesific type of it and shorts periods of time. Birth control even suggested by doctors to regulate periods for those who have problems with it (heavy bleeding / overly painful / irregular)
I might be thinking of IUDs then, but i know some younger ppl have taken it while they were in high school, although feels like it'd be more convenient for someone that does 'friends with benefits' or the sex workers out there using long term birth control as opposed to buying a condom each time

Dex-chan lover
also, it's not just a '' little inconvenience'' and neither the pill or nor any painkiller linked to periodic pain are not oxycodone, what do you suggest, not taking anything and just suffer ?
tbf she was taking some kinda painkiller i guess. although it seemed to be fine at the end of the day but i'd rather take the day off work then if i couldn't take the whole week off b/c i'd prolly get snippy at the kouhai even if i can hold in rudeness towards customers XD

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga and hate it at the same time, it makes me feel like shit, i feel like I wasting my disappointing life when I read it

Users who are viewing this thread