Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Enchantment

Dex-chan lover
I like how cute and honest these two are compared how they are in the hen series. More affectionate

Dex-chan lover
Great as always. At this point, story seems to be completely different from the pre-serialization which is a good thing overall considering the direction it went towards the later parts.. They are even having the "relationship conversations" more often and it feels like author strictly keeping them exclusive even though, in universe, they are not.

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds me alot of the Before Movie Trilogy with the walk and talk dialogue flow

Group Leader
Pg 18, it's almost time to close*

wow, it's been 4 months? damn.
good to see it back

Supporter
If not putting a label on things helps make it work in their minds, then that's fine. Most couples can't get to that stage of self-awareness.
This chapter seems to imply that they're starting to think about it though. It HAS occurred to them by now that they have...something. I suspect where this is going is that they're both going to get a chance to not be monogamous and that's going to make them think about it more.

Dex-chan lover
I've missed this manga so much. I want these two to get together so bad.

TY for TL
I just want them to be happy. Even if that means being roommates with no labels who live together and support each other into old age. Sometimes people don't need a traditional marriage to be happy, with all the obligations and responsibilities and such that can come with that.

Users who are viewing this thread