Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Artificial Leg

Dex-chan lover
Flings the sword around like a maniac
"What a beautiful technique"

okay, it's one of those mangas

Fed-Kun's army
@Zakuzelo It's the direct translation of Chuunibyou, the" edgy middle schooler" trope. They probably could have left it as just "chuuni phase" or something, but that is literally the direct translation.

Dex-chan lover
re reading this i noticed, that technique he used at the end, it was a full on lightsaber move wasnt it?

Double-page supporter
Im a bit peeved that the supporting AI doesnt have an automatic language decipher. Considering how many "humans" they have met before, there mustve been the need to have programs that automatically decipher languages and translate them into a language that youre used to, like English for example.
For guns to use energy packs still is a bit of a faff. I kinda expected the gun to have some sort of energy-recharging method, like a tiny reactor or solar panels.

Still, quite interested to see how this mango goes

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrwd Well, after hearing only maybe 5 sentences probably less, if you can decipher a complete language, then it must be beyond a godly nano AI, because without a cipher, its almost impossible. It would take at least 400 to 500 spoken sentences for the Nano to analyze what are proper nouns, verbs, and articles.

Even a godly AI can't decipher a complete language without a solid foundation of words and sounds.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrwd I know that manga of this sort (well, rarely any sort) doesn't like following even the fridgiest of physics, but just to nitpick: What kind of a solar sail would he be carrying around? Even at a theoretical 100% efficiency, any practical sized panel would take eons to push out enough joules for anything meaningful.

Double-page supporter
@Qwormuli That is just a possible example, if there were any solar sail or energy generators that is not a reactor, it would be probably attached to the escape pod. At the very least, there should be some sort of energy generator that assists the stranded survivor survive for much longer than what the manga is offering.

@hedgemoney Yeah, but there's literally nothing of such in the AI. He literally have to learn everything by himself, and the only thing the AI is helping is translating word for word that he also has to manually input

Fed-Kun's army
This guy is basically going "Great Tornado Windslash! 草 (grass / LOL)."

" She's a girl so she must like fruitcake flavored " LOL what

Double-page supporter
sci-fi cross fantasy. man this is tickling my geek side pretty badly.

Users who are viewing this thread