Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Artificial Leg

Group Leader
I really liked the fact that his AI told him to talk because otherwise it couldn't analyse the language patterns.

Nanao Log: Stardate xxxxxxx.x
The female human seemed very impressed by the courtship sword dance of the male from Far Far Away...

I have a feeling Corinth is the kind a guy who choose the cool equipment rather than the stronger equipment

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, he's just kinda flailing the sword around and slapping the dirt lol.

@WolfN18

Well, we all know that the fancier it looks, the better the power.. look at the north Koreans and their silver weapon skins- their medals they somehow gained without having even battled a single time since the last Korean war.. it just screams power! /J

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, he's just kinda flailing the sword around and slapping the dirt lol.

@WolfN18

Well, we all know that the fancier it looks, the better the power.. look at the north Koreans and their silver weapon skins- their medals they somehow gained without having even battled a single time since the last Korean war.. it just screams power! /J
In North Korea, people are expected to wear three generations of medals. And so, many people there still qualify to wear medals from Korean War.

It is not clear if the MC's style is influenced by visual media (and thus good-looking but entirely useless), or a self-taught style forged in video games (and thus has a lot of strange biases). But it's likely the noble daughter isn't good enough to figure out the style's weaknesses, and is just impressed by MC's nanite-assisted speed.

@Wildfire_desu
Yeah, it's like the author didn't do basic research in a lot of areas which would have avoided mistakes like that. Unless there's a reason for it mentioned later on.
BITCH its a lost civilization not even from earth, these guys were literally fucking LIFE SEEDED by a third party, thus their technological development might have not coincided with earth.

meanwhile dogshit series like naruto literally have smartphones for some dumbass reason and no one gives a shit.

where you complaining about the shit world building of re:zero or konosuba?
overrated fantasy trash literally has no consistency at all with historical medieval building styles and weaponry, ether

@Scrwd I know that manga of this sort (well, rarely any sort) doesn't like following even the fridgiest of physics, but just to nitpick: What kind of a solar sail would he be carrying around? Even at a theoretical 100% efficiency, any practical sized panel would take eons to push out enough joules for anything meaningful.
how the fuck does magic work in most fantasy isekai then?
why the fuck do you retards nitpick everything?

why do dogshit subhuman fantasy writers get to make most stupid ass dragon quest rip offs without explaining their magic systems and you idiots don't complain??!!

"nooo its fantasy they get to hand wave everything"
FUCK OFF, most fantasy series (that are actually good) literally have some kind of explained magic system that is very detailed, for example stuff like mahouka, or index, literally explains everything from magical physics and how they interact with physics around them.
something that series like goblin slayer or freiren doesn't even do for example.

Users who are viewing this thread