Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Joining the Magic Guild

Fed-Kun's army
"Amazing! Now I got a bra over my shirt! Right Alan? Elna?"
Those fantasy armors are always a joke XD

Dex-chan lover
Magical spaceship!! Scale up those magic tools and retrieve the tech database from the ship and translate all the electronics to magic circuits!

Double-page supporter
@narra
Exactly my thoughts. Technological and magical synergy will probably improve the empire's power significantly if and when they go back.

Selena Conrad? Isn't that Iris Conrad's daughter?
That would mean the other girl is her sister Sharon as well.
They might not be the originals though, Iris was from long ago(I think) so her daughters should be dead by now.

I find the story for this manga really interesting

Sadly it seems like this is monthly, I want more QAQ

Group Leader
@AMicrowave
it was for providing fan service and a trick to make those that want to see how the story progress keeps reading the whole chapter by teasing the thing in early page and revealing the thing right at the end of chapter.

Double-page supporter
Hooded is one and the other show up openly. If the haircut make sense.

Dex-chan lover
@narra
The problem with that idea is that magicle only exist on this planet and one other planet and has not been observed elsewhere. So even if he flies the ship in space with loads of magic stone, he'll run out of magicle and won't be able to refuel once he leaves the planet.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan it has only been observed to manifest in creatures in those two worlds, doesn't necessarily mean the magicle itself isn't present in others. Alan can immediately use it and surpass everyone else even though he's not a native, where does his energy come from? Does it come from the passive accumulation he's had for the few months he's existed in that world, or has it always been there? Or can Nanom actively gather magicle for him, since it has already helped manage his magic?

Aggregator gang
It's been getting generic isekai the past few chapters with all the cooking and magic tools.
But finally the android / homunculus appears.

As far as I can tell from the WN, and I won't be using spoilers as it seems to be openly discussed here, Imperial ships named after heroes all carry a small amount of biological material from their namesake as a sort of superstition. The ship used that to clone the two she sent down to the planet, which freaks Alan out due to the ethical ramifications. They're not androids, they're full clones of the original military officer we had the flashback of earlier. Though in the WN they seemed much younger than they do here.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oh did Iris send her daughter to take him back or is it just her clone? Her daughter's name is Selena tho.

Fed-Kun's army
i dont think ship is repaired already, so she send those clones (or something) to find and asssist him.. and now one of them find him.

thanks for chapter

Users who are viewing this thread