Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Joining the Magic Guild

Dex-chan lover
Ayy AI waifu is back
Pretty sure this isn't the one we're familiar with. Hair and name are at least a little different. This one kinda reminds me of somebody we saw during the chapter about the namesake for the ship AI? Looks an awful lot like one of the subordinates the original had back then, but I dunno. Still not quite Iris.

Group Leader
Haha, page 15 mad me cringe.

Also, on chapter 5 page 18, original Iris is referring to her two children as Selena and Sharon.
NklzfFB.png

i get it's for the sake of exposition, but I thought the MC was supposed to be someone with at least some sort of military rank and education superior to that of a random foot soldier or whatever, yet he lacks basic knowledge on pretty much everything, especially the technology of his own planet and seems to rely on his nanom for all of that. For example, first aid knowledge, basic information about what his nanom is and how it works, and so on. Makes me think of the fat people from wall-e that just laze about in their space cruiser doing and knowing nothing.
I'm sure the author could've come up with a better way to present information about the world to the audience in a more subtle way

Woah! That last panel! Looks like the "Empire" got no concept of Terra Incognita? (just borrowing that term from Star Trek IV 😁)

Dex-chan lover
Yes~!! Empire Mass Produce Waifu Clones 2.0

Glory to the Galactic Empire!!

Dex-chan lover
Heal can’t heal a tiny cut he would make on himself but it can heal a broken bone and the skin around it like that? Interesting logic there you crummy writer.

Dex-chan lover
Making Alen so reliant on nanom, just for expositions sake, it only makes him look incompetent and dumb! The only skill he's good at, without the bots help, is cooking?! Wasn't he an engineer/soldier? :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread