Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Joining the Magic Guild

Double-page supporter
Lol they found him!! It will be more interesting from now on..

Dex-chan lover
@mangabird well then you might as well read the web novel. I can't remember, but I think it's been partially translated, but I continued reading through the raw with machine translation. The author hasn't published new chapters since February though...

Group Leader
I can't get enough of this series. It's quickly becoming one of my new favorites, despite the lackluster art, with objects and backgrounds that looks like it went through photoshop filters.

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty great read. The novel has your typical generic isekai trappings though--The inner monologue of these Japanese main characters is so damn whimpy. Havn't seen much of that in the manga though, so here's hoping!

Fed-Kun's army
Does their guild owe the mob money or something? Also, kinda disappointed that he managed healing magic that readily with such limited understanding. I was expecting it to take a chunk out of his own flesh when he tried that, to fuel the healing.

Dex-chan lover
saw this was uploaded in huge chunks
I guess the TL's are all caught up and we're in waiting game purgatory huh?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Pls gib more, and ty to TL-san.

Aggregator gang
i still dont understand the money system, sometime they use silver/gold, sometime guinea... can anyone explain the relation between these money??

The two AI girls that were woken up were probably named after Iris' daughters yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread