Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Explanation of the Plan

Double-page supporter
In Cleria's case, it's culture problem. "Ruling together" in Alan's word does not need to be monarchy as king on queen, he may be talking about king and prime minister or something else. As a man from modern civilization, he would know better than make a full monarchy with hereditary succession which would just induce civil war and jeopardize their mission. Btw he's not even going for democracy because the country will be ruled by ELITES only so his plan can continue. I assume ELITES that's already brainwashed by the nanoms. So most probably a military junta where the supreme ruler is always selected from the highest ranked officers.
WN spoiler
In the WN he already decided Selena will lead the operation as the next highest ranked officer in case he dies.
Cleria may be the main heroine but Selena and Sharon have the highest spec as they're clones of the hero Iris herself, not even her children.

As for the twins, they just misunderstand badly lol. There's nothing wrong with Alan's words in both cases.

Anyway this is the defining moments when this story becomes my favorite because it has a clear long term goal and not just MC randomly doing his things, although the WN is filled with foodgasm afterwards...

Why isnt Iris queen? 😆 So will Iris remain AI VR girl?
And... So now its no longer adventurer, but as pseudo king, CIA to brainwash the world 😱

By the way, which chapter is this on the WN? 😁

Fed-Kun's army
MC just triggered 3 flag at the same day without knowing it lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Lol been a while since reading the WN, forgot he inadvertently marries Cleria and takes Sharon and Selena as concubines. Love how he's so serious about it too.

@vangoz Yeah, lots of food side-story. But, if I recall, it sorts that stupidity out pretty fast, hopefully the manga does not follow suit though, or we're in for about 5 chapters of making pizza and shit.

@Aryazaky I think you'll be ok, I think even the author realized he went off on a tangent because he got back on track and hasn't veered off into classic Japanese foodie-land since screwing up in the WN the first time.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he clone a lot of people if he had raw materials? And the 2 clones he has are full grown with all knowledge and skills from the start. Clone an army using various dna, probably still have ship medical records, or else use local samples, but keep their knowledge and personalities imperial.

Fed-Kun's army
Do have to say that development was waaaaay better done in the Novel, just feels so weird how he gets Cleria in here.

Users who are viewing this thread