Koudou ni Hattatsu Shita Igaku wa Mahou to Kubetsu ga Tsukanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit focused on the medical aspect more than the characters, but I don't think the story is actually bad in the slightest. The art is amazing, the pacing isn't slowing down, and the scenarios are new and refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit focused on the medical aspect more than the characters, but I don't think the story is actually bad in the slightest. The art is amazing, the pacing isn't slowing down, and the scenarios are new and refreshing.
Characters in this manga be like: "I'm gonna murder you. I'm gonna murder everyone!"
1 chapter later.
"I'm not a psychopath my cousin had a tummy ache 🥺"

I can't help but think this premise would work better if it was a chill SoL type story but if it must be gritty and dark don't do this cartoonish shit.

Dex-chan lover
(sigh) This is one heck of a cliffhanger.
Thanks for the update⭐

Dex-chan lover
Then there's no need to worry for now, the manga already sold 200k copies with only 4 volumes (Well, in circulation), which is actually a quite good number for such a niche concept (Also, this number was 80k back in April, so the popularity is actually going up, AND Vol 4 just came out, so it's more like 200k with 3 vols), and it's been recommended by some of the biggest names of the Isekai genre (and some others outside of it)
Then my next question is of whether volumes 3 and 4 were likewise each just of one procedure and some fulmination, or the writer decided to pick-up the pace.

I'd also like to know whether they had as much appearing ex machina.

Dex-chan lover
I never considered dragons having cancer
Tbh it makes sense to me, the only real requirement for cancer to form is cells. The more cells a creature has the more likely they are to get cancer. That’s why people who are obese to morbidly obese have a really high chance of getting cancer.

Dex-chan lover
Then my next question is of whether volumes 3 and 4 were likewise each just of one procedure and some fulmination, or the writer decided to pick-up the pace.

I'd also like to know whether they had as much appearing ex machina.

VOL3 is world-building heavy, setting up future conflicts, the aftermath of Mama Dragon's operation, MC's goal, and the humans that ran away. VOL 4 is all set up to one big procedure. (This one is on a Dwarf, so it's more traditional)

Now, the complaints of VOL 2, which are the minority, are related to how his bag has inexplicably everything he needs, and people wanted to see the aftermath of Mama Dragon's operation, as VOL 2 ended right after it was over. (Which has people wondering if this is Kadokawa's doing to get people into buying the next VOL)

Points that are all answered in VOL 3. (Well, the bag is more of an "Ongoing" topic, as the MC is slowly starting to depend on what this world offers, but he still uses it)

Complaints of Vol 3 were all about how world-building heavy it was, and how the manga might be heading out onto a more "Generic Fantasy Isekai" territory, instead of focusing on the traditional medical aspect of the story.
But, VOL 4 eased up these complaints (Issue was that it ended in a cliffhanger, which has some eye siding Kadokawa again.)

But, again, these are the minority because every single volume has had a positive reaction so far.{
Also, if you don't like ex machinas, you won't like the next ch lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder why stomach cancer seems to be common in this world? Maybe it has something to do with their diets? High sodium consumption or something

Users who are viewing this thread