Koudou ni Hattatsu Shita Igaku wa Mahou to Kubetsu ga Tsukanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Doesn't a load of too much lucky coincidences involved in this manga plot? A doctor with limited tools cure illness that just so happens could be treated with the limited tools he brought along. I don't mind luck, but the way it's presented here, goes beyond mere luck and goes right into the territory of classic plot armor, which I'm not that much of a fan of.

Can't get tired of this manga's art, it truly gets the "Sense of urgency" quite right.

What do you mean?
It means it might be too boring for people and might get axed. Though no one really knows.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is soo good, rally hope this series have a lot of chapters and not axed early.

Dex-chan lover
It means it might be too boring for people and might get axed. Though no one really knows.
Then there's no need to worry for now, the manga already sold 200k copies with only 4 volumes (Well, in circulation), which is actually a quite good number for such a niche concept (Also, this number was 80k back in April, so the popularity is actually going up, AND Vol 4 just came out, so it's more like 200k with 3 vols), and it's been recommended by some of the biggest names of the Isekai genre (and some others outside of it)

So the future is actually quite bright for this manga.
(Of course, a manga can be axed for multiple reasons, for example, Act-Age, but in this case, not doing well commercially wouldn't be it, unless the mangakas fucks it up real bad in the nearby future.)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
i cant stress enough how good the art style is💗, also mc's character is loveable.

Users who are viewing this thread