Koufuku no Oujisama

"life in solidarity" in the manga's description is wrong. I believe whoever wrote it meant to write either "solitude" or "solitariness" (the second of which would be rather unnatural to use, but nevertheless possible).

everything went so-so till
those leg cuffs.
it may seem short-sighted of me since it's only the first chapter, but I'm not willing to put up with this creep excuse of a prince.
knowing all the bad luck that's happened in one chapter, it might as well be the Prince's doing since it's within his capabilities - though that's just my speculation.
in short, dropped. if there are any positive reviews later on after more chapters are released then I may or may not try it again.

LOL the last page.... Is this going to be NSFW ? LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Contributor
Bro, I thought the cover image
with the heroine in a cage was meant to be symbolic not literal...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Law of equivalent exchange? Good luck? This?

Might as well turn yourself into a chimera and then jump through a door filled with black tentacle hands and creepy eyeballs. Honestly that feels a lot safer.

While you are at it change the title to Prince of Creepiness.

Contributor
What on earth he's a controlling psychopath

I guess it's more realistic than fairytales though.

I'll laugh so hard if they're cousins. Maybe he mom's Prince was a literal one and he feels responsible for his orphaned cousin in a creepyb way..? That'd explain why her in particular. ((Maybe her father was older and she's first in line for the throne or something??))

This is such a trainwreck.

Users who are viewing this thread