Kougekiryoku Zero Kara Hajimeru Kenseitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - And so my Fate Changes

Dex-chan lover
His duty is to pound the former demon queen...whose a fallen angel...totally not gong to backfire on all those doubters,not at all.

Dex-chan lover
Rejected by the society, embraced by the (loving) demon queen

Wasn't a bad deal! :dogkek:
I don't know how much the MC has opened up to the demon queen, but maybe she can see through his lack of self-esteem and weaknesses, which she's going to take advantage of to set herself free and wreak havoc on the world like she originally planned. There are no mutual feelings being involved here, as far as what I'm seeing on the surface. Sure, she calls it a 'contract', but there are surely loopholes she'll take advantage of when the opportunity arises.

The only way I can accept MC accepting the demon queen's proposal, taking into account how young he is, is whether he knows what he's getting himself into and does it to get back at his former classmates.

Dex-chan lover
GDS splitting 1st chapters once again to try and mark territory smh, raw for chapter 1 wasn't published as a split (the next chapters are though)

erm, yeah... https://www.novelupdates.com/series...my-and-ended-up-looking-after-the-demon-lord/
Fuck degen, past year or so they've really shit the bed. Taking on farrr too many projects for the staff they have and then proceeding to sit on backlogs of chapters only to release them when they get 'sniped' after 8 months.
Not to mention the whole bot accounts to defend them thing 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Like for fucks sake GDS stop picking up new shit and continue all the others ones. Like we know you going to upload Like 5 chapters of this and then not update for like 8 months

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
nice!
now waiting the scene where their relationship discovered by mc's mom

Dex-chan lover
GDS splitting 1st chapters once again to try and mark territory smh, raw for chapter 1 wasn't published as a split (the next chapters are though)

erm, yeah... https://www.novelupdates.com/series...my-and-ended-up-looking-after-the-demon-lord/
Man, that just horrible.
I don't think this series is for me.

Also I originally wanted to comment that I think the MC probably just got cucked without realizing it.
I guess even if he didn't, he already have the personality of cucked husband/boyfriend in hentai story.

Contributor
The chapter has now been updated to include the second half. Sorry for the wait :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Already giving life force as early as now eh? I have a feeling he's going to do that for the new girl as well and so on...

Users who are viewing this thread