Kouhai-chan Who Understands You - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Kouhai:"Keeps undressing in front of senpai at every chance she gets"

Senpai:"I have no mouth and I must scream"

Fed-Kun's army
If you do understand, then give us a panty shot instead of a school swimsuit when changing clothes or flashing "accidentally". I like variety also.

Dex-chan lover
I do not dream of such meager ambitions. Nay, I dream of becoming the very fabric that drapes upon the warm skin of youthful women. Oh, to be eternally nestled, supporting luscious mounds of hopes and dreams. Be it in the sweltering heat of the summer sun, or the frigid air of winter— it matters not. Because by being inhuman, I achieve the true purpose of humanity. Yes, that is right. We are born to hold boobs.

Dex-chan lover
I do not dream of such meager ambitions. Nay, I dream of becoming the very fabric that drapes upon the warm skin of youthful women. Oh, to be eternally nestled, supporting luscious mounds of hopes and dreams. Be it in the sweltering heat of the summer sun, or the frigid air of winter— it matters not. Because by being inhuman, I achieve the true purpose of humanity. Yes, that is right. We are born to hold boobs.
is this a copypasta

Dex-chan lover
Walking in on a changing? Yes. With a swimsuit underneath? Uhh, not really?…

Supporter
The head canon of this manga for me is that Senpai is a schizo and she's his imagination taking form whenever he feels aroused about a specific situation

Dex-chan lover
Dude, she's teasing.... She probably understands you better than you understand yourself

Users who are viewing this thread