Page 40.
What the hell do you mean, "but then there's the plushie penis"? Is this some mind-boggling turn of phrase I've somehow never heard, or is this a mistranslation?
Page 40.
What the hell do you mean, "but then there's the plushie penis"? Is this some mind-boggling turn of phrase I've somehow never heard, or is this a mistranslation?
There's a description for the phrase at the bottom. Basically, it means someone you've considered sweet, something like a teddy-bear, suddenly making sexual advances at you.
I think they had several chapters already TL'd and cleaned, but then they accidentally their entire USB drive that had the work on it so... that's gotta be pretty disheartening and understandably hard to come back from.
still trying figuring out about tomoka , boss girl and murachang with Les girl 😂 and most of times either we got 3P scene , Yuri scene or just normal sex scene between trio 😂 together