Fed-Kun's army
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2023
- Messages
- 22
I know, I hope they are doing well.thank you yuriie you're the boss.
What happened to salmonella tho?
Thanks for the TL. It is guud.
I know, I hope they are doing well.thank you yuriie you're the boss.
What happened to salmonella tho?
There's a description for the phrase at the bottom. Basically, it means someone you've considered sweet, something like a teddy-bear, suddenly making sexual advances at you.Page 40.
What the hell do you mean, "but then there's the plushie penis"? Is this some mind-boggling turn of phrase I've somehow never heard, or is this a mistranslation?
edit: mind-boggling turn of phrase, it turns out
thanks for picking this up again, no point on waiting for the old TL if they're taking forever.
I think they had several chapters already TL'd and cleaned, but then they accidentally their entire USB drive that had the work on it so... that's gotta be pretty disheartening and understandably hard to come back from.So what happened to other collaborators? Thanks for continuing it alone...
If the series follows the web version.We totally know who that older women and who the guy she in love with 😂..
she become both FWB ...but kinda funny tomoka can't really do Yuri seg with her unless murachang was present
Well... So far in rawIf the series follows the web version.
We already have differences here and there, like Tomoka's sister being single, while in the Web version she is in a open marriage.