Koujo Denka no Kateikyoushi

Seems like it's going to be a generic marry sue MC with a little girl harem who are going to or have fallen for him..... It's disturbing how often this appears. Are manga authors allergic to girls above the age of 16 or something!?

Supporter
@hejhejmonika
Its b/c of JP preferences for “moe” content. Unlike the western side JP audiences dont care for their own age or image when it comes to liking cute things, male or female. On the other hand it’s basically ingrained in western culture to laugh and mock older guys that likes cute things, and older women end up preferring sexy and mature as well where when they say a dress is ‘cute’ it more likely actually means they think that dress would look nice and sexy on them, rather than actually ‘cute’

Ah, as someone who secretly enjoys Moe Manga at times, I can certainly understand what you mean. It does explain parts of it. I wondered how different we view things such as this. I'm not to well versed in Asian culture yet.

Tho i still find it a bit creepy when 20+ guys have harems of 13 year olds. Thanks for explaining

@HejHejMonika I think the MC is 17 years old only. It was indirectly mentioned on his monologue when he shook Tina's hand. Yeah, 4 years of gap isn't that wide so there's no need for you to creep out.

I dont know it one came first but it's the same as Assassin Pride

The first ch at least.

Dex-chan lover
I guess they call them "light" novels because they're too derivative and shite to be considered actual novels.

It would be nice if the girl didn't keep pestering the mc for head pats and "stop being so formal with me". It's kinda annoying.

@LygarX

His practical test was fought against the 2nd prince of the kingdom so they had to fail him due to the kings orders despite the prince loosing.

Dex-chan lover
The premise and worldbuilding seems solid so far but there's not a lot of high stakes or tension introduced yet. The pacing is pretty lax. When's the first plot point gonna come?

I like the art and male lead but reallly... no conflict to boost confidence in character or prove their ability. Just teaching and lots of affection without appropriate achievement needed. So frustrating to read

Users who are viewing this thread