Koukai no Nai Jinsei wo - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda prepping myself as well. Hardest thing is to disconnect with my niece and nephew, they're still young and innocent, hope i can go without leaving a dark memory. Im really struggling with that. Else? Yeah, i dont have any regrets
Hey, guy from 6 years ago, listen, I love you, remember that

Double-page supporter
Hey, guy from 6 years ago, listen, I love you, remember that
I'm still alive bro, ty. Though still dark and depressed. I am now on the cusp of really struggling to survive. I've been just existing and trying not to end it all for so long, that i lowkey dont even want to work to survive, idk what im doing, im confused af. But still going strong, at least gonna go strong till my parents go on to the afterlife.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still alive bro, ty. Though still dark and depressed. I am now on the cusp of really struggling to survive. I've been just existing and trying not to end it all for so long, that i lowkey dont even want to work to survive, idk what im doing, im confused af. But still going strong, at least gonna go strong till my parents go on to the afterlife.
I hope you get better, but lets not forget, it's been 6 whole years and you're still here, that's a long ass time and you been fightin good. I can't personslly give you advice as I've never experienced this but I hope u know i want u to become a millionaire and get some nice wife and shi. I want you to be so happy that u have like fuckin 10 kids

Double-page supporter
I hope you get better, but lets not forget, it's been 6 whole years and you're still here, that's a long ass time and you been fightin good. I can't personslly give you advice as I've never experienced this but I hope u know i want u to become a millionaire and get some nice wife and shi. I want you to be so happy that u have like fuckin 10 kids
I hope i get better too. It's lowkey scary knowing my single big mood swing can potentially end me. Always at the mercy of myself, trying to appease my own sadness. And it becomes scarier because i know i have to step into the world of paying bills n stuff, and knowing i have more chance of fracturing my fragile self. I am alive because i am a coward, but to get better i need some courage, weird place im in for the past few years. Aiming for that natural death though.

Dex-chan lover
I hope i get better too. It's lowkey scary knowing my single big mood swing can potentially end me. Always at the mercy of myself, trying to appease my own sadness. And it becomes scarier because i know i have to step into the world of paying bills n stuff, and knowing i have more chance of fracturing my fragile self. I am alive because i am a coward, but to get better i need some courage, weird place im in for the past few years. Aiming for that natural death though.
Let's aim for that natural latina wife for you buddy, we gonna get you real set and real happy, trust me, all everyone needs is time and you should give yourself some more of it. And hey listen if you ever need something you can chat with me anytime, just like that guy from 6 yrs ago

Users who are viewing this thread