Koukando ga Agaranai

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone can spoil me if those two will be together or stay as sibling?
Thanks.

Contributor
@amaranthia

It's only 7 chapters (1LN), so you will have your answer very soon, once the rest is translated.

But for me, i think it's
obvious they will get together, especially after Ch3, i think his affection points will go up crazy high.

Double-page supporter
Was the isekai past-life-memories necessary? This series is holding up without those cliche elements. In fact it feels like a detriment so far taking away from a regular story.

YEEEESSSS, thank youuuu finallyyyy!! I lost all hope for a continuation lmao, I'm happy to see you're still translating it haha, thank you for your hard work, we truly love this manga, at least I know I'm in love with it haha! 😍💜💚

@Lemonbird technically it it isn’t. They are adopted siblings. So it could happen. It The poor male lead is probably a hidden route or something like that. Hence probably the ‘screen’ showing that to Licca...

@Lemonbird Is not almost incest, it is the definition of it, it is not only referred to relationships by blood, it includes also family members united by law (adoption) , so, pretty much them.

Since it is going that route, I request the incest tag.

Straight up incest. Like justifying a loli demon by saying she's a few thousand years old, this manga justifies incest by saying they're not blood-related. Certainly they're not blood-related, and certainly the biological issues of incest are subverted here. But the cultural and social issues aren't. Kind of a revolting idea to entertain in the first place. I seriously doubt "incest drama" is the hill any author wants to stake their claim on, if they have any sense of dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread