Koukando ga Agaranai

Tbh adopted siblings r not siblings Cauz they don’t share blood so I don’t think it’s incest. Cauz it’s only on paper they can officially un adopt him and the problem is solved tadaaah!!

Also is dat the end??

@Cloverfr thats not the defenition of it, incest is by defenition sexual acts between blood relatives, how far removed or if non-blood relatives count is region specific. here it would likely count as weird if you hooked up with an adopted sibling, but it wouldnt be illegal, and you would not be prohibited from marrying either.

if that fr part of your name means youre french then you should know that there sex between blood relatives is not prohibited as long as you are both consenting adults.

what counts and doesent count as incest and what is and isnt legal where is a big mess so slapping an incest tag on something just to be safe will be misleading to a lot of people

This development (at least the "incest" part) was predictable from like ch2 or so tbh, so I'm not at all surprised... Still a cute story

Is there a Pseudo-incest tag or something similar in this site? If so, it'd probably be good to add it 🙂 ... A regular Incest tag would technically be inaccurate though

(Also, I hope this isn't the end or that this turns out to be axed/just a promotional manga... Last page is a bit worrying)

The twist about the affection meter being meant for her sister was interesting, shame it had to be rushed in order to make it to the end.

Idk if it’s just me but... I felt like the ending was a little rushed. Tho I still had a blast reading this story

Dex-chan lover
This was 100% canned/axed and they wrapped it up as quickly as they could. Really not worth reading because of this.

Power Uploader
This is f*cking promo or what?! Why only 7 chapters? WTF?! Where is my pleasure?!

@Morotstomten DEFINITIONS OF INCEST:

•"Incest is the offense of having sexual relationships between family members or close relatives, INCLUDING children related by ADOPTION"
•"sexual relations between people CLASSED as being too closely related to marry each other"
•"Laws vary by state, but generally, a person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:
His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood."

I don't know why this is even a discussion, you can google this, BY DEFINITION adopted sibling involved with each other count as incest, this is the very definition of it.
You are mixing up inbreeding with incest, adopted sibling can have children but that does not count as inbreeding since that is exclusively a blood related thing.

Law variate from country to country and regions with in it, the law is about punishing those activities, there are countries where that is not illegal, others where it is, however we are not discussing the legally of that and if that would be punished by law, what I said is not that, I said that the adoption made the ML legally part of the family making this, incest by definition, since he is rightfully adopted.

I am not trying to condemn the ship, some people are into this, some don't, I respect taste, this is fiction after all, personally not my thing, but that's about it, it does not matter whatever I like it or not.
This is not an ambiguous scenario there the ML is LIKE family since they grew up together, and she sees him as his lil bro or something like that, (like the manga The Result of Being Reincarnated is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest), as I said, he was rightfully adopted by the family and not only that, he was also treated as part of it.
Whatever you may consider it morally right or not, it's subjective and up to you whatever you like it of feel comfortable with it, and that is okay, objectively it is incest, a tag for it is request again.

Users who are viewing this thread