Kouki na Elf wo Hazukashimeru Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Super-Ultra-Ultimately Cute Elves

Power Uploader
The 1st 7 chapters of this series actually started all as 1 chapter of appear in this anthology as a chapter, so I figured I'd upload it here, firstly so that people who have this page bookmarked but haven't read this chapter yet will get the chance to, but also secondly in the hope that this sparks intrest in the translation of the other 17 chapters.

Also, adding a page to a chapter I didn't do would be against the rules, but Fujita's author comment from said page reads “Strength is power!”.

Edit: The first (doujinshi) volume of the Elf Book series actually predates this Elf Humiliation Anthology by a month. Both 2018 releases predate the 2020 Twitter posts that were spurred the translation of the series, but I had the timeline wrong. My apologies.

Last edited:
Contributor
The 1st 7 chapters of this actually started all as 1 chapter of this anthology, so I figured I'd upload it here, firstly so that people who have this page bookmarked but haven't read this chapter yet will get the chance to, but also secondly in the hope that this sparks intrest in the translation of the other 17 chapters.

Also, adding a page to a chapter I didn't do would be against the rules, but Fujita's author comment from said page reads “Strength is power!”.
Thanks for reposting it

Btw what is the author doing now? Is this their main focus?

Dex-chan lover
The 1st 7 chapters of this actually started all as 1 chapter of this anthology, so I figured I'd upload it here, firstly so that people who have this page bookmarked but haven't read this chapter yet will get the chance to, but also secondly in the hope that this sparks intrest in the translation of the other 17 chapters.

Thanks, went to read the series and it was hilarious

Power Uploader
Btw what is the author doing now? Is this their main focus?
From what I can tell, it seems like their series, Asahi's Big Family, ended with 2 volumes, but then they're continuing it self-published on their website. As for the Elf series, it hasn't been updated since Volume 2, which was released in Jan 2022, so no, not their main focus. (I would mark the series completed, but without seeing the raws myself, I don't want to presume.)
Thanks, went to read the series and it was hilarious
The series only has an additional 4 pages translated at this moment lol. To be honest, I didn't enjoy it myself, but more than half of it is still untranslated, so I hope someone gets around to that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread