Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - The Title Usurpation Battles Begin

Dex-chan lover
The party : *finally has money*
the girls : LETS SPEND IT ON USELESS GARBAGE.
the only guy : Aw shit, here we go again.

Dex-chan lover
they seriously just gonna go "a battleship just came out of this portal from another world" and then just breeze right past it in the next chapter? that just killed any momentum this had for me

Dex-chan lover
@DustyOldQrow

What did you expect? It was a momentary breach and a portal they like keeping sealed. It'll turn back up later, obviously, but just because a thing happens doesn't mean you break a whole fucking arc to go deal with that entire storyline like some ADHD kid. Did you expect them to brood about the other world for six chapters or something? Wracking their minds over something they didn't expect to get caught up in that's already solved (for now)?

They came here for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember why he's still clinging to being Flame of Flames despite it not being his highest potential magic.

Dex-chan lover
well this is a direct contradiction to what the author showed on Ch 44:

How can Graves write anything cause he's previously shown that he can't harm himself nor has the need to defecate
he literally has no way to create anything

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so, the douche on the splash page.
Do you think that's blood, or poop? Maybe both?

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion @rockford not possible cause of https://mangadex.org/chapter/881574/7
unless the author's either ignoring that chapter or is gonna explain another method used

Dex-chan lover
@GuildMasterJin
Doesn't mean he couldn't force some out.
If he feels no pain, which is uncertain, he could always rupture himself.

Or... I guess he could just bite his fingertip off, if you're BORING.

Fed-Kun's army
"No don't be silly, only good and deserving people rise to power!" What shite is this prosperity gospel take all of my facepalms.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? I didn't even remember that the mother was "the wind of winds", oh man that's why I kinda hate monthly mangas.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@RigobertoParedes

yeah they were meeting with her back in chapter 43, but she was not called "the wind of winds" back then.
They referd to her as " master of the void tower" and that is when we found out it was her mom.

If you read between the lines and pick up on visual cues like the open windows and all the leaves etc etc you can figure out she is the wind master.
Or you could just remember how the elemental system works from the same chapter.

8-efd7f3bba04e4b14df4f0684142f69c49f8f311620c107059d4991afc2dee8f1.jpg

Couse "void magic" is wind magic.
Ice and water is "blue magic"
Earth magic is "green magic"
Fire magic is "red magic"
And spirit is summoning/spirit magic

Users who are viewing this thread