Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Mother Daughter Showdown

Dex-chan lover
It's like the time dimension from Dragon Ball... He's had few thousand years from his point of view to train and evolve his magic... And he broke free.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking IDIOTS.

"I know, let's make him live out a bajillion years of mental time."

That'd be fine if he was a Fighter-type. BUT HE 'S A FUCKING MAGE. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. Cultivating mentality, increasing comprehension, boosting intelligence, training knowledge of magic through mental simulation and experimentation = EXTREME INCREASES IN MAGICAL ABILITY.

You turned him into a fucking god! Should have just stabbed him in the dick and heart a few times before incinerating his brain!

Dex-chan lover
Lol this was sooo fucking predictable xD I ranted so hard when they did this, what, 20 chapters ago, and voila.

Author: time to end this and start/focus on another project

Supporter
Reactions from the latest chapter of this dying manga.
Selverie - Cute
Storyline - Meh, I'm bored.

Dex-chan lover
But... how it changed so much from his previous life? I mean we saw him as an old guy in chapter one? So, who dealt with with the issue last time?

Dex-chan lover
"the world ends today"
Well with the release schedule we're prolly fine for another month or so.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you kill your villains. Not even the most creative, most advanced, most cruel prisons cannot stop them from escaping.

@madzai he never ran into the antagonist in his previous life like this before, because of his choices being affected by his past experiences, the timeline's changed. If not for all his actions leading up to that guy's imprisonment, OP man would still have his job and not power up for 1000 years to get revenge.

Dex-chan lover
so the series got the axe and we're getting the end so soon?? ('cause for sure still wondering why zeff went for the flame of flames when he knows for a fact that he has other elements at 99. potential)

Aggregator gang
Great the ass is back again and stronger because of them not just killing him

Users who are viewing this thread