Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Fed-Kun's army
@Hottunas maybe....if he knew it was possible and honestly that thing should've eaten the bastard mind but somehow it didn't i don't remember why tho
still rather see the bastard dead like "off with his head now chop chop"

So that’s where the quicksave was, not too far back but I think further back would’ve actually been better for this case. If you’re far enough back, you can change your build

Dex-chan lover
Thing that is not worth my time: replying to the three stooges here.

Dex-chan lover
I would go and ask whoever is imprisoning the bad guy to execute him before he wakes up, but I guess trying to convince someone into believing that your plot armor is strong enough to send you back in time is harder than training your way from Harry Potter to Thanos in a month.

Fed-Kun's army
Why... why always the most convenient solution...

There are many other original ways to make a good manga...

This villain is most stupid that happen in this manga. The magic association also stupid. Even if the time-travel is Ass-Pull, I said the same to the villain. Thousand of years of dedication to the magic without breaking his mind. Wow

Group Leader
This whole arc is a bit dumb but honestly I'm glad it wasn't some cheap 'permanently kill off characters for shock value' bs.
That's the same type of dogshit copout way to extort cheap emotional reactions from the viewer that most 'adult' shows and movies have been using in recent years.

Ofc, miracle deus ex machina, the answer of an hack writer.

OH and time traveling BEFORE an event happens... His solution is not to stop it from happening ( that he could easily do). Noppe, it's to train and risk his life. Again.

Dropped, this is shit.

to be fair he went back in time to begin with but this is BS itself... this got bad when his so called master fell in love with him.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be a joke of some kind. Are we really expected to take this seriously?

Oh damnit... oh why... why... whyyyyy you could have turned this into an amazing story! Zeff escapes! Zeff runs headfirst into the isekai portal! Zeff discovers the secrets of life and magic! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Way too convenient. At least come up with a proper explanation or sequence of events, not this cheap-ass bullshit deus ex machina. If you need one, build it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread