"Kouryakubon" wo Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Did clearly observe the pattern in an earlier panel so guessing this is a short-cut to the boss or something.

Contributor
@Koslun Or better yet, shortcut to the treasure room... Or even better, shortcut to the hot spring with pretty waifus all around~

Dex-chan lover
@Koslun Definitely. Dude was way too calm for someone who supposedly fell into a trap, especially considering his encyclopedia listed all the traps and how to spot them.

@Koslun

That, or he's setting up to let them weaken and/or distract the boss so he can swoop in after. I'm still waiting for that female warrior to finally leave that thug of a hero and go with Magus.

Dex-chan lover
@KoiranLuu: You can always check the raws then, as its already upto Chapter 11, with Chapter 12 supposed to come out on 2nd April.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like he had planned on the pitfall before talking to his ex-party.

Also...

DAGA KOTOWARU

Get JoJo'ed, son.

Dex-chan lover
Planned or not, that ex-teammate just tried to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
Hero is really an asshole.
Also, I could bet one lollipop this pitfall leads to another reward.

Dex-chan lover
Literally the hero couldn't handle the fact that all the girls liked the mage. pretty sad.

Supporter
Okey... Soooo the (absolutely NOT oblivious) trap is:
1 - A TRAP!
2 - A secret way to go to the boss
3 - A secret way to go to the vault where all the money and artifacts are stored

Dex-chan lover
Then....
The warrior run and with the nun, they sacrifice the other 2. and then the hero come, save the girl, beat that boss. and happy ending. wait i think they join to MC harem

Users who are viewing this thread