"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@willyt I definitely agree with that, if ends up going down that route I'm definitely dropping it.. I wouldn't agree to say cat girl was worth saving(since she was indeed as ruthless as the "hero") but between the two of them the axe girl is complete trash.. She treated him worse than how the hero treated him.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the Hero managed to escape. It's all the equipment and the party members fault for being weak.

Dex-chan lover
@Arcverson

That rape scene wasn't nearly as long as it should be, and the victim was the ugliest girl no less. It would've been way better if they replaced her ass with the fat tat nun slut, and make the other girl go through some pussy ravaging too, a threesome tentacle rape fest for the whole chapter is what should've happened.

I support this alternate version.

Fed-Kun's army
Isnt that cat also one with a pretty shitty personality? I mean back with the Dwarf they robbed, she was cheering bastard-kun on. Well any way that party certainly reaped what they sowed.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy

Okay, do go into how she's considered innocent.
-She's part of a group of people who regularly oppress, blackmail or threaten anyone who displeases them (not really her fault as she likely didn't start those encounters, but she never tried to stop them either , and the times we do see that happen, she's smiling extremely , meaning she's enjoying it.

Meaning, she either has no qualms about oppressing, threatening or beating the weak they're supposed to protect, or she just doesn't feel enough about it to try and protest. Warrior girl has atleast tried to stop it at some points, and we've seen it fail, so we've gotten a slightly better opinion of her due to it, but beast girl either hasn't even tried to stop or relished in it happening.

Dex-chan lover
I also didn't expect that sudden rape scene, but I believe the people, that are outraging about it, might be a bit confused. They have to ask themselves, if the real question here is, "Does the evil cat girl deserve to be raped or not?", or, "Is it okay to portray rape as a form of punishment in general?", which is what the author just did. He used it to punish that character.

I didn't reread the scenes, but other commenters already pointed out, that judging by her prior behavior, she has a shitty (Yes, you may say downright evil) personality. When most people say, ""Yepp. She deserved it.", do they really mean she deserves right that form of "punishment" on a moral basis? Or isn't it more like, they stopped to care about the well being of another person, that does harm to others, and are fine with whatever stops her in her tracks, satisfying some low key, lingering thirst of instinctual justice?

So yeah, I'm also not okay with this sudden change in edginess of the manga. I'm okay with revenge mangas and I like many of them. But I don't believe it's the right thing to insert this slide of darkness without prior warning, as it upsets a good portion of its reader basis. It lacked impact and was unnecessarily cruel in a scenario, that didn't ask for it. You'd never expect it going into that direction. There are other mangas, that focus on being immoral, by offering cruel punishments as instruments of justice. Therefore you are dumbfounded by it and if you can't stomach it, of course you complain. They are upset about it and rightfully so. They read a wholesome story about a person, to whom good things happen and who deserves it, and suddenly something happens, that ruins this story for them (for a bit at least). I wouldn't be a happy bunny either.

Double-page supporter
Why is she so surprised at the so called hero? Guess she has only strength going for her while her having a brain is a no go.
At first I thought she was just putting up with him because he was chosen as a hero but I guess she just lack intelligence to do the right thing. (Not forgetting she got mad at MC's leaving and stayed quiet when they tried ripping the Mc off when looking for a magic wand. Even let the so called hero Eugene hurt the blacksmith as well as in this chapter saw him pulling the lever to trap and did nothing to stop Eugene or help the Mc then moved on to defeat the demon general 20 levels above them).

I don't like her one bit. She also gives that ungrateful/blindly prideful tsundere vibes too. I don't want her getting in the way of the Mc and his girlfriend.
That aside, If after all this she has any brain cell left she'll leave the group and try to better herself.
If she still try to justify the coward hero's actions there will be no hope for her ever.

The latter half of the chapter came out of nowhere. 10 1/2 chapters we get a certain tone and BAM! sexual violence.
I'm more shocked about the fact, that it is implied he used those hands in an autoerotic way before.

Dex-chan lover
...Well, that was a disappointing development. Seriously, I would be embarrassed to have written or drawn this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@cannarali: I generally concur with you, except I already see her as a lost case as she is now. She doen't need to make it worse. Though I picked out the trap activation panels: ch9 p28 There was nothing much she could do.
Her fighting that end boss with them, after they "murdered" her dear former companion, who managed to build up a hero like image on his own, just shows how much she is willing to put up with, just to defeat the Demon Lord. But If she leaves their group now, because she nearly got raped >herself<, she really would show that she has no standards.

Also while I'm at it and it's related to the comment section, the scene about the cat girl laughing about a child being beaten up (though it's a flashback and might be a memory of sword girl, that might be biased on her impression of the group): ch8 p18
Here them beating up the smith (but it's also a flashback/memory and could be the smith's hatred and imagination acting up, by putting smiles on everyone, including the cat girl): ch6 p4
The cat girl pointing her finger at the MC and laughing about his "blunder" after he sold the magic staff to the group. Oh, this is definitely no altered memory. She is that bitchy. Though does this alone justify to be okay about her being raped?: ch2 p28

Oh, and please compare:
s19.jpg
m19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread