"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@pakyu1199
Dude don't stick ur thing in crazy xD
He can have way better women if he wants but the merchant girl is enough for now, im a little sad for the girl from the hero party but she had a lot of time to confess and could have taken his side several times and she decided to stick with the Hero not sure why.

Since it has a harem tag maybe we gonna see some new cute girls soon

Dex-chan lover
"I can no longer... match her." Funniest shit I've read in quite a while. Did she really think she could match Aria at any point in time?

Double-page supporter
@Ferry
I'm afraid author will pull some stupid-ass bullshit to make them survive. Mind you, I don't know if this is the case, but I feel like it's going to happen, because fuck any logic whatsoever. Easier to reuse already used, shitty villain than try to come up with an actual one.

Our boy got some neat muscles there on page 24...

1) Really hope that shithead is dead.

2) Misha gets zero pity from me. Anyone with a functioning moral compass would've left Eugene's party AGES ago, and she still stayed. Didn't try to stop any of his bullshit either. That she knew they were wrong and stayed anyway makes it even worse. If she really cared about Magnus she would've left with him, THAT was her chance.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siikalahna
last chapter someone chimed in from the novel version
they are both killed/executed they may live this encounter with the mage, but they do die

Sad that this has the harem tag, Aria is best girl and the only one who wholeheartedly trusted him throughout

@Siikalahna @alidan
From my understanding of the poorly translated novel, the mc massively fucks the hero, but the hero has a skill that keeps him alive no matter how injured he is as long as the demon king is also alive. The mc/the kingdom can't imprison the hero forever because he's backed by the church so what they do is spread the heroes misdemeanors/betrayals everywhere so the dude basically has 0 status.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, watching Hilde get shitwrecked was more satisfying than the hero. At least his motivations were greed, she was just creepy.

Also, usually I support alternate characters feeling like they have a chance but I seriously never understood Misha acting like she had a shot. Everything she actually did made her at worst a terrible person, and at best a literal oblivious idiot. She needed her own damn straight up redemption ark if she wanted to feel like she was even on the same plane of existence as Aria. Did she think those side glances at him from time to time was somehow showing she cared about him even though she acted in a way that showed none of that care in a situation that was more and more toxic as time went on?

This is the first time where I've legitimately felt a heroine should butt the hell out. "I'm no longer a match for her," were you ever, woman?

normally i would like to support the love of others character like misha

but this time, like, i dont even feel like she deserves him even once

i mean okay she technically didnt screw mc like the shitty hero or the creepy priest was, but still she let him got treated horribly and what even made you think you had a chance with mc??? it just made her looks like an idiot for even thinking so

and yeah, the hero have a hidden skill that wouldnt let him die as long as the demon lord still alive, no matter how badly he was damaged, even if you turn him to mince meat, he will always have 1 hp remaining

Dex-chan lover
Agree with kyon’s comment about that Thot. In other news, he really should kill the priest too and get rid of “hero”’s body before some religious cunt decides to use necromancy in the name of “god’s will”

Users who are viewing this thread