Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I have turned 6!

Double-page supporter
FMC really having a Teri Teri moment there.

teripocalypse-theresa-apocalypse.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hope that's not actually velcro, because I'm pretty sure that was invented within the last century and only managed to work because stronger, non-biodegradable synthetic fibers like nylon had just been discovered.

They better get started with research on plastic decomposition magic, just in case...

Dex-chan lover
Would Newton and the rest of the major people of the scientific revolution exist in this series?

Dex-chan lover
So, she barely fits the prince as a potential queen because of the too large age difference of two whole years? That's not a significant age difference at any point once both are old enough to actually date.

And compare it to actual historical age differences... Well, that's sometimes several times her age. Some things belong in the past.

Also, that looks like more than nine families. Translation issue, or extended families? The prince isn't one of them.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that's not actually velcro, because I'm pretty sure that was invented within the last century and only managed to work because stronger, non-biodegradable synthetic fibers like nylon had just been discovered.

They better get started with research on plastic decomposition magic, just in case...
Maybe in that world there's a plant, animal, monster, or mushroom that produces natural and readily available material for the hook side. The other side isn't as much of a problem. Velcro was inspire by nature in the first place, so a fantasy world could offer more than just inspiration. In fact, maybe it could also be material manipulated by (earth) magic to serve the role, after some wizard got inspired.

I'm actually positively surprised the world seem quite complete and the MC might not need to introduce (obvious) stuff from our world into it. Even the lack of bathing was, kind of, explained by using magic. Though I wish the maid had instead said that physical bathing is for commoners and nobles use magic to clean themselves. That would have been a good detail from the author, as it would have reflected how in RL nobles used to invent all sorts of customs and manners to separate themselves from the common people.

Users who are viewing this thread