Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1 - The tea party at the …

Dex-chan lover
If any sizable spider about pebble sized approached me I would kill it with fire, confirm it's death, then purify the whole house while being arrested for arson. Tho jumping spiders are cute. There are channels somewhere in YT with this guy as their mascot

Contributor
Where is the WN? The NovelUpdates page doesn't have any links.

Also 11 volumes wew

Tju

Dex-chan lover
does anybody know which WN chapter this chapter roughly equates to?

Contributor
NU now requires you to login for you to be able to see links.
wack-thatswack.gif

Dex-chan lover
Astrology and Heliocentric theory, very normal topics that children talked about back then... now is just all about their fork-knives and Roblocks..
I am more curious why prince knew she supported heliocentrism just because she believes in astrology and horoscopes and likes tracking movement on the celestial glass bowl.

Fed-Kun's army
Lovely stuff as always, I'm a bit curious with the TLN, what is a WN and is there any links you'd have to it? Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Human have prediction solar eclipse long before heliocentric is even a seed in someone's brain

Dex-chan lover
The path a total solar eclipse takes is fairly narrow, so unless it's a small country, not everyone in the land will be able to see it.

Jumping spiders are indeed cute.

Astrology and Heliocentric theory, very normal topics that children talked about back then... now is just all about their fork-knives and Roblocks..
I've learned to never take the numbers authors claim to apply to their characters' ages as any kind of correlation to real life ages.

Double-page supporter
Alright it's finally back!! Thank you for the translation, really looking forward for latter chapters :)

Users who are viewing this thread