Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Banned
... Another Sea Bass Butler?
Japan... don't you know fictional butlers are supposed to be named Jeeves or suchlike?

Oooh... and a wild Best Girl seems to have appeared on the last page!

For anyone confused, so that she's not to be caught up in the succession striff that might ne caused by the marriage of a duke's daughter with the 2nd Prince he had to keep the duchy neutral, despite the additional work he accepted the engagement cause his daughter loved that guy was better to him than having her in a loveless marriage wich is a task of nobles

Dex-chan lover
This explains why there are so many butlers named Sebastian, and why the name is often shortened to Sebas. Isekai authors are lazy fucks. (lol)

The world has 7 continents & many islands. An author can even come up with a new kind of world to send people to. But instead here's yet another story with a psuedo-European setting.

She left trash to get gold, her gang looks awesome, supportive, strong, capable, and gorgeous! What else does she need? Omg, so they were planning her living her whole life in the church so they could have stayed neutral and protecting her somehow. Wow. I really like the MC, she took the role without any single doubt like in 2 seconds, pretty impressive lol

Aggregator gang
many people demand the full diary of the concerned imouto... lets start a petition for it

Omg this explanation of ohjou and hime was really something I needed bc this confundes me a lot. Thank you TL

I think she was a Villainess in name only, she was already kind enough to save someone instead of her birthday gifts, unlike normally villainess have shit personalit, just that she fell in love blindly which led her to harass that girl.(sorry for my bad English)

Jesus christ if i had a nickel for every butler in anime named sebes ive have like 50 you can give butlers different names authors jeez

Dex-chan lover
@MadAnimator

I mean, the fact that she confronted a Baron's daughter (who stole her fiance) face-to-face instead of using her influence as a Duke's daughter to make her school life a living hell is proof of her naivety, and her kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread