Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Supporter
That was a rough translation! Something as heavy with dialogue as this gets a bit messy without proofreading. Of what I understood, I think the second prince is either moving to take the throne or his mother is trying to convince both him and the king to give it to him? Also, I think Ellia and Eliya are two different people, not just a typo. That may not be the translator's fault, but it sure is confusing.

Definitely going to buy this when it finally releases though! Glad Seven Seas picked it up!

Dex-chan lover
I came here for imouto diaries. I was disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is quite rough but still legible. I've seen worse translation *cough*Lhtrans*cough*hachinan*cough*

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp: They're still working on it, but a fair amount of the members are student/working now so they've got less time to spare.

Thanks so much for the person that translated this! I was so anxious to see what was gonna happen after chapter 14 and it surely didn't dissapointed. You're really awesome for doing this! :) And I really look forward for the future chapter. Honestly, this uptade made my week. Also, for those who are having doubts, Elya-sama is the mother of the King and Ellia-sama is the mother of the second prince and the concubine of the prince, so two different persons with resemble names. Also, the concubine is planning to haver her son be the one who succeds. This fight have been mentioned in previous chapters.

Power Uploader
I came here for imouto diaries. I was disappointed.

Same. I do really appreciate it that someone is continuing the translation, but I'm disappointed we won't get the rest of imouto-chan's story.

In the previous chapter, it was mentioned as Elria, and in this chapter as Ellia. Both are same person, right?

*sigh* politicians in the real world could really learn from her; she really cares about the people. my country is a mess

Fed-Kun's army
What I want to see is her "inventing" the steam engine and the rifle (cannons too). With the steam engine she could easily make factories, opening up hundreds of jobs for commoners and future engineers. She'd also open up jobs for woodwork and mining, including metal processing. (remember the gunpowed too lol) With the engine she could also revolutionize seatrade and war on sea by making propellerdriven armoured boats, with cannons. I also want to see her recreate a "royal" guard, similar to the "red-coat's". This is what would make her fief a shining beacon on the map. She'd probably permanently become the fief's owner, or recognised as such, meaning her father will never remove her position in it. The country itself would also rely on her guns. She'd basically recreate the industrial revolution. This would also make a lot of high-positioned people to respect her and she'd gain a humongous power, just due to her newfound military and economic power.

Group Leader
i hope that yuuri always gets rejected for her membership application >:C

Dex-chan lover
Might want to get a PR as well... Is what I'd say if this wasn't more than a year old.

Aggregator gang
Arousing Imouto scans definitely did a better job than this new group. I see various errors scattered throughout the chapter. What a shame. RIP, imouto.

Reading imouto's entries were fascinating but at the same time alarming. I hope imouto got away safely from the weird guys.

Contributor
inb4 Lyle is somehow the 1st prince living incognito...

--

her diary entries finally stopped coming
they probably got her already
RIP concerned imouto

Users who are viewing this thread