Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Bit by bit, we chip away at Yuri's harem.'

Ed is probably beyond saving though.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi
That's the thing. In the WN, at no point does he look down on Ryle and Dida. And at that point, after getting lectured by his parents, he has serious doubts about the righteousness of his actions against Iris.

I feel like this would make dorsen more angry though. But if papa raised his son right, Dorsen would then seriously consider his life chocies from hereon

Yep everyone is insane in Yuri's harem only Bern broke the curse on him. Watch that Pope guy go bat sh*t crazy next time we see him.

"Everything that Yuri touches becomes her cursed harem."

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh I loved this so much I just marathoned it in a few hours.

Thanks so much for translating this, it's fantastic

For the light novel and web novel readers, which would be a good one to read? I can't get enough now!

i hope dorsen learns from this? might me an eye-opener or something

Dex-chan lover
i have a feeling that the guys from Yuri's harem will change one by one just like Bern. or more like revert back to how they were before meeting Yuri?

Dex-chan lover
@owlette

Depending on how it goes, i'll agree they can realize the actual situation, but changing ? That'll take a lot more convincing

Dex-chan lover
I know it's shoujo, and it's normal for all the guys to be handsome hunks, but damn... I with Dida just gave him a scar on his face for misstreating his princess back then. :D

Aggregator gang
Bern now Dorsen, rescuing one Yuri puppet at a time. Dida to the rescue.

I find it funny whenever I read this kind of manga/ novels with the protagonist and antagonist thing since it's the same anyways. If we are from the protagonist side, the antagonist is the one who's stupid, spoiled etc. It's the same thing when we are on antagonist side, the difference is that the switch of character's label.

To put it simply the others think about their master and thier role protecting her

Dorwens only thinking about yuri and his dick and as such is a joke of a knight

Dex-chan lover
Yuri's party is slowly getting a huge psychological beating out of their respective families and being forcefully dragged to the truth by their own accord.

A knight can't protect his country while defending his thot.

it's time to wake up.

Dex-chan lover
Yyyyup. Yuri is clearly some kind of brainmatter-sucking succubus. Either that, or she's literally poisoning these dudes. No other explanation for how they've been acting.

Also, Lyle, Dida "we don't give a fuck about the kingdom, just our master" may be how you feel but it's also lowkey treason, so better keep that to yourselves, just sayin'.

i completely forgot he was part of yuri's harem i literally thought he was a new background character for a sec LMAO

also wait, tf, with the way that yuri clearly doesn't know her place considering her status and responsibilities, he has no right to be shitting on the boys for being "coMmoNers" like??? tf which is it

Users who are viewing this thread