Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

im laughing at everyone thinking she 100% means this when she's absolutely doing this for propaganda......yall got played just like the people in the church

Aggregator gang
Kind of a generic speech to have apparently moved the people this much. There were some good bits, though.

Aggregator gang
I am an apatheist, but hearing this slightly increase my believe in God

god I can’t wait to see the stupid church and the pope go down!!! It was satisfying when I read the LN

@ god I have a big phat crush on iris still

@Hoezell
@primrosea
@HOOfan_1
@Antairan

So to clarify this discussion, Noor is male.

The Japanese language rarely specifies gender. It's true that there are gender-specific pronouns, but people usually refer to others by name to be polite. With regards to the use of self-referential pronouns like 私 (watashi), 僕 (boku), 俺 (ore) etc, they can be an indication, but can also be played with in manga to different effect. Additionally, Japanese adults tend to lean towards using the more neutral 私 since it's more appropriate for business, so it can be hard to tell.

In previous chapters we presumed Noor was female due to general looks, but Raphael uses the male pronoun 彼 (kare) to refer to Noor in this chapter so we'll be going with that from now on.
Sorry for the confusion, but we're all on the same page now so this should be consistent in future.

Fed-Kun's army
iris should've changed job to conwoman
she will get even richer than being a fief lord and company president joined together

Aggregator gang
images

Wow Iris the noblewoman/duchess/business entrepreneur/priestess/blessed by God..

A woman of many..

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't this cringey in the WN though. I guess it's because of the art.

Aggregator gang
The people are probably moved to know that Alice, the pretty girl who visited them in the town, and praised their wares, and played with their children, was actually their lord, and that their lord loves them.
But who cares what they actually think, the spotlight is on Iris's presentation.

I don't like this chapter. So cringey. I don't mind preaching, but not when it is religious!

Users who are viewing this thread