Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian
Yeah, it's hard to convey meaning in written text, especially if the sentence itself usually used for complaints

ML is prince after all... and heroine would be queen in the end. I thought it would be better if she ignored crown family engagment offers and stayed with Dean, but he is prince... My expectations turned to dust...

I want to read the novel after this, does someone knows what chapter should i start reading?

Ahhh I just keep -re-reading this!! I love how this story is going so much and it's just so unlike any other that I've read.

Thank you Chocolate Empire Scans!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, is that right? The Prince arranged for things so the Armella faction would NOT fall into his faction? How odd, how odd.

Ooo, Dean helping his employer again with ridiculous connections that a regular person shouldn't have. Even a smart one. He gets more and more dubious as far as the villainess knows.

It's weird how she knows what manipulation is and even used it to win over the people of her fief, then doesn't realize that Dean is not a trustworthy person?

Double-page supporter
Old croons with too much power & wealth trying to bully a young girl for blossoming into a just ruler. They don't even have much time to live anymore & yet behave like they'd live for another thousand years.

Wait what!? Dean is Alfred! Doesn’t that make Dean the first...

...the first...

...nope don’t get it.

Idk if people are being sarcastic or just plain dumb. We legit saw that Dean was Alfred a long time ago

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO wtf, how are people just realized that dean is alfred?

I've believed that the prince was a smart, competent person from the start. I mean he's fooled a lot of people as Dean, but seeing these past few chapters has made me realize he's much more than that. He can play the game and he's pretty fierce. I love it!

Him and Iris will be a power couple for sure. I just wonder when she'll realize there is more to him, especially after the trial.

Users who are viewing this thread