Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

I'm having anxiety rn and I don't wanna tell anyone so I'm writing it here.... I wanna cri. UwU

@unkogr0l - I'll share a secret with you I don't talk about much these days. I used to have severe anxiety that began the day before I was 18 -- many years ago at this poin. By severe, I mean it was bad enough that I lost 45lbs in two months and wasn't sleeping more than an hour or two a night. It got to the point where my Doctor was prepared to intervene and have me placed in a institution. He was seriously concerned from the weight loss and the deliria I was going through, for which I'm actually grateful now, even though the prospect scared me even more back then. Eventually he gave me surgical sedatives that helped me sleep and an SRI (terrible side effects that pass with time) that took weeks to work but helped in the long run. Annnnnyway, my anxiety was caused by a random and inexplicable fear of death, or rather, the 'whats after'. I remember an offhanded comment someone made that helped me: "As long as your hearts beating and you're breathing, then you're fine". It was actually made as a joke, but the more I thought about it the more I realized it was true. So I kept telling myself that, followed by: " I'm in control of everything else, and whatever I'm not, is meant to be'.
I think everyone will find their own path and things that work, but for me it was practicing proper breathing exercises and remembering some silly mantra. The point is, though, is that you're not the only one who has gone through it, and that just like the millions of others out there you too can, and will, make it through and learn to control it. Just don't dwell on the things in your mind that cause that nasty circle.
Hope you feel better, friend.

@unkogr0l

Hey there, I see that you're a fellow Christian as well, so you may be able to empathize a bit... Just keep holding onto your faith, sister. Always keep Psalms 23 in spirit. I was hesitating on reaching out because DM's not working, but I just wanted to let you know that Jesus is always watching over you. I went through a period of panic attacks myself, but was able to overcome it through seeking professional help, and of course, the reassurance of His promise.

Peace.

@unkogr0l
Here in Iceland we have an unofficial motto; "Þetta reddast." Which basically translates to 'it'll work out', meaning that whatever happens, whatever life throws your way, and even if you do nothing at all about it, it will all work itself out no matter what. It may seem I'm just saying "stop worrying" but it's more like "try to realize worrying is useless" and just focus on one thing at a time. I hope that helps :)

Dex-chan lover
@unkogr0l
To make any kind of progress you need to identify the cause of your worries; then find a way to diminish its hold on you

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me Iris and Leti would get along well. Though, without a doubt, Alfred would find it harder to control Leti after she received some inspiration from Iris.

I almost feel like I need to just leave reading this until it is finished. I don't even remember who Dorssen is...I thought he was one of Iris's retainers

Dex-chan lover
I feel uncomfortable seeing the manga's art. The wn was much lighter and... slimmer? than this.

@HOOfan_1 dorsen was the knight leader's son and one of Yuri's harem.

I skimmed through the comments because I was kinda confused on the plot but why is everyone so nice here!? Did I happen to stumble on heaven's gate or something? Someone was talking about anxiety and all the comments about it was so peaceful T^T ♡ much love

@blacker
i already forgot about her nobel lineage but it had to do something with the towair kingdom, tasmeria took them in and granted them the title of duke without territory... i think it was already mentioned "the rubens family" im gonna reread the novel again because there was no update for a long time and stopped checking^^ but yuri is kinda screwed in the head (delusions and so on, pretty serious) and insane (i forgot about her mother as well) while edwards is just dumb as shit, they are really just minor characters in the story and easily dealed with.. the true enemy behind all of this is the guy who was with count monroe when they visited the azuta company, he is from towair and controles like alfred mentioned in this chapter yuri as his pawn making yuri think he is in cahoots with her to make her the queen while his true intention is to smuggle out food and resources to towair and start a war against tasmeria who he succeeds in while edward and yuri suffer in prison

Users who are viewing this thread