Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
SEE I TOLD YOU TANYA SUCKS AT SPYING BUT YOU KEEP SENDING HER

It seems last chapter was definitely either a mistranslation or a misunderstanding, since Alfred's back to denying feeling anything for Iris even to himself (good).
This new kid's got spunk. I like her.

Fed-Kun's army
Alfred fuckin loves her and he knows it. Just doesn’t wanna admit it in words

Fed-Kun's army
oh geez i forgot he had a sister! i'm glad she has a prominent role in this entire plot- things are rLLy heating up and it's exciting to see the introduction of new characters

Contributor
The concerned imouto princess is finally here!

Thank heavens my crazy theory was wrong, phew

Looking forward to this imouto meeting her future onee-san in-law
onii-san and future onee-san in-law will then engage in a kung fu fight to determine who owns her

Double-page supporter
Ahhh. Leti the mini Iris hahaha. But she's actually more cunning, just like Alfred.

Just one fricking question from me
Why the heck a country established on that kind of place in the first place anyway? 🤔
And who that are so 'clever' enough to establish an country in that kind of place?

@OllyMolly
yeah a mix of the two and has good potential, but has currently even less experience and forethought than iris back at the academy...

wanting to shave power of someone that might be your single biggest future supporter (they have no real choice here) thats bound to create alienation and even if it's disguised if ever found out which is probable as every faction spies on each other its a huge potential threat as it might just turn their fears into reality
if she had known better she would have suggested using them to grow themselves just like her brother has been doing while putting iris in his debt:
iris gets persecuted and tries to set up her own power dean appears, helps and puts his hooks into the company and fief, iris gets denounced he helps her beat the charges and gets his own cleric on the rudder of the state religion
and secretly put the ducal house in debt to him which will come in handy to weather through her disappointment when his identity gets exposed

officially shaving power off her ducal house is for after the conflict is decided beyond the shadow of a doubt or they create legitimate circumstances

WTF? The king will adore her? What kind of crazy king is that?

Fucking lunatic incest

Users who are viewing this thread