Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense the nobles would try to gain back the power they recently lost. It's 100% assured all of the nobles with a functional brain already do have stronger forces than they should have. Since the king is doing nothing in this situation, with the kingdom already heading toward self-destruction, it's assured nobody's really keeping a serious eye on the nobles either. Iris should immediately start a significant rearming project in her own fief, though unfortunately it's kind of late already. Let's hope her father already started it earlier, just keeping it hidden from her.

Dex-chan lover
probably one of the more intricate work out there and it leans heavily on mind games rather than comedy. It's a fairly arduous read for those looking for having a more breezy experience, but to those who enjoy detective games, theorizing and planning, it's a perfectly interesting and thoroughly enjoyable experience. so far the politics isn't obnoxious and contained perfectly within the story. looking forward to reading more

Dex-chan lover
If mama and papa iris cared so much for the people, why was their fief in such bad condition until iris took over?

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
They don't know the technologies of the other world so they did their best in their own ways? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
It's been such a long time since I started reading the manga, but I don't remember her being called princess. Isn't she a duke's daughter?

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A A nickname they call her, essentially. Or rather, she is their princess, even if she isn't technically royalty.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A
She is the duke's daughter, but also the princess who saved them from their tragic life.
Basically, princess is how they call her affectionately, not professionally.

Can't wait until Mel-chan scenes :3

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
The Vilainess trope manga are so plentifull right now, it's difficult to tell which one will be better to adapt after Bakarina.
Personally I wouldn't mind Slow Prison Life one, since the novel ended and can probably be made using 5 mn episodes.

@Kaiser92 nah the king surely strong enough to max out levies obligation and strong enough to keep the army without bother with vassal dislike for raise levies too long. Too bad he is in comato or bedridden right now so his Regent have to deal with all of this shit but forgot that his council only loyal 3 while other 4 is malcontent. They just lucky that their last demand increase council power got stop because one of malcontent decide to neutral and dont push too hard.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92, @ShioriStein, I just want the king to die already so his genius, attractive Elusive Shadow first son takes over. Of course, he also has to marry that genius, attractive Midas Touched Iris. Luckily that betrothal between her and that imbecile Indulgent Wastrel second prince got broken!

Dex-chan lover
@Kiraidesu
Depend on the liege's intrigue stats, you may wanna look out for a poo cart, a lone huntsman, snek on your bed or a poorly maintenance balcony

@ShioriStein
Nothing a little murder or fabricate claim plot won't help 🙃

@Liar
Been praying for the stressed trait so he can go to heaven on his own asap

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard Same could be said of the male-targeted "reincarnated/teleported into an MMO/RPG-like isekai world". The main issue, I think, is the anime market still heavily skews towards males (although females are catching up).

@Liar
This brings up another problem later on. Iris realises she'll have to leave fief governance behind if she becomes queen, and she doesn't want to leave her people behind. Also, 1st Prince has seen how ugly and brutal court politics can get, and he doesn't want Iris to be harmed by it (but if Iris becomes queen, she'll be part of it.)

Dex-chan lover
Historically that decisions of holding off the fight to the last moment do not end well for the hesitant part.

Man this feels like my CKII playthrough where my vassals were furious at me for raising their troops too long to fight an invasion so they staged a rebellion :/

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember this mom-daughter talk being in the novel. The story she told Iris is a summary of the prequel novel where Mellice is the main character.

Users who are viewing this thread