Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I love the mind games in this manga. I like this more serious turn on the isekai villainess genre, such a breath of fresh air.

Double-page supporter
Wow. It has been a while since I saw the mom and she gives some mad amount of support and stability to the MC

Wow, the burden....Imagine being an accountant to being someone who hold lives in their hands....

The answer is good though. Even Sun Tzu Art of War recommends as such:

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"

The novel about Iris's mother is really really good And she is a very good swordwoman(?)

Wait a minute....so the mother is the mc for a common sense of a warrior?? I'm floored. I knew they were in connection with each other, but I wasn't sure how.... But wait....so
is it safe to assume from the common sense of a warrior, is the father the fiance of the prime minister is the husband[

Double-page supporter
@Nk9bjP4A @Svelandria @Le_Flemard I'll see if I can find the chapter at another time, but I recall a discussion between Dida and I think Tanya about why he calls her Princess. It's only his nickname for her and I think he talks about how he does it to keep her in check.

End of chapter 4 before we technically meet Dida, we hear his voice. Chapter 5 is where Lyle complains about the tone of voice, which I always assume is slightly mocking, but not usually enough to be cruel. Chapter 9, after the slums is where we get a reason why https://mangadex.org/chapter/35113/6 I don't know the original words, so someone could help us out and find what words are actually used. Ojou-sama being My Lady, and likely Ojou without sama (I doubt it) or more likely Hime-sama for princess and the like.

I like this manga a lot. The inspirational dialogue doesn’t feel forced; it’s timely paced and well thought out. Everyone has a leveled head on their shoulder with reasonable motives instead of “being bad for the sake of being bad” (except for that stupid second prince)

Ahhhh I love the mc of this, she has a level head and wants to protect rather than fight~

Ty for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I like how this MC fight with their pen and not relying on some OP power or their opponent being stupid to solve the issue.
Here we are given clear goals of both FMC and MMC (in previous chapters) and their struggle with politics because of their position and they actually make it interesting and believable (aside from how fake the heroine behaving).
Most of stories with politics in them just turns out making me question how some of them got their post or too boring/confusing to even make me cared for it.

Also did her mom got her own manga? Can someone link them here?

WAR!!!! RAZE THE LAND!!! BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!!
My head be smoking from all of these mind games and political shit. Someone please tell me there will be a war.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of people were critical of the "dissolve the national military" plan, but honestly, having separate armies for each territory that are then borrowed by the king is par for the course in feudal civilization.

Also, eff you Dida. The people who think war will solve all their problems are the ones who are naive.

I remember reading a few chapters of Iris’ mother’s story a while back (probably a year already I think) and I did remember that there was a scene where after the assassin’s that killed her own mother went after her and she didn’t managed to protect herself, that was one of the reason she lost her dreams- and then Leon came to comfort her or smth..
Or I may have mixed this with a different manga but oh well 😂

Anyhow still loving this
How much more is needed until the last stretch? I stopped reading around after Iris’ and the church faced off in the webnovel.. the translations became too machine-reliant, that it lost meaning.

i can't help but feel a bit annoyed that almost all settings that take place in a medieval like setting have a modern like attitude towards war, something that did not start develop until after WW1 and modern weapons. all i videos and articles i read about medieval attitude towards war show they were looking at it more like an adventure, and showing you would not get pushed around.

Double-page supporter
@Xahdoom you probably didn't read Arthurian story in side stories or played crusader king 2 or medieval jail and torture documentary it's really dark ages.
War infighting is well illustrated by this chapter and you can observe the history of French kings in detail for that.

Users who are viewing this thread