Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 9 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on getting those two degrees! You worked really hard! Not just in school but also for this chapter! Much thanks and keep up the good work! Really appreciated it!

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the chad translator who got two degrees back translating
giphy.webp

Group Leader
We are back!! Thanks for translating the new chapter!!

Hope the artist's health gets better :win:

Dex-chan lover
It was a long hiatus, i think the LN/WN has already been finished translated (and that was a year ago?)
Hopefully this series gets updated regularly by the artist
Dont want another "Iris Zero" on my read list...
Oof, you just gotta remind me of Iris Zero. What happened to that series anyway?

Dex-chan lover
Oof, you just gotta remind me of Iris Zero. What happened to that series anyway?
Its been years but, artist was sick or something like that? Rumors it was continuing on July of whatever year that was but alas nothing

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I didn't realize it's been 6 years since I started reading this time sure flies huh
anyways thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
Appreciate the sheer dedication to getting this stuff out on time, I will probably have to re read this from way back anyways but if you need a hand with this I can help as long as your a good enough slave driver.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome ty for the tl and congrats on the degrees hopefully we won't have to wait another year for next ch

Dex-chan lover
Yay it's back <3 thank you for continuing the work. Sad to hear artist having health issues, but hopefully all good now.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see it back and that the artists is feeling better again!

Welcome back! I'm glad to see that you are doing well ^-^ Thank you for the translation. I'm excited to see that the manga will resume.

Users who are viewing this thread