Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 9 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
It was a long hiatus, i think the LN/WN has already been finished translated (and that was a year ago?)
Hopefully this series gets updated regularly by the artist
Dont want another "Iris Zero" on my read list...
Iris Zero, I dont know anyone still remember that series.

Aggregator gang
Volume 2 of the LN ended around chapter 50. Right now we're getting to the end of Volume 3.

And technically the series has 7 volumes. Iris's story ends with Volume 5. The last two volumes tell her mother's story (I think; I still haven't got around to reading them).

Yay. But also, I forget most of what's going on in the arc, haha. Maybe I'll have time to reread this holiday season.

Dex-chan lover
If this series ever gets an anime adaptation, the anime would adapt all of the novels before the manga is even over.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she need to explain anything to the police force? Being the Lord, she is above the law and can pardon any crime. Not to mention all that needs to be said is he is undercover.

Aggregator gang
Hooray, I love this manga! Even if I don't really remember anything :meguu:

Thank you so much for all of your work for the past 6 years! Congratulations on completing 2 degrees, that's really impressive!

Dex-chan lover
Why does she need to explain anything to the police force? Being the Lord, she is above the law and can pardon any crime. Not to mention all that needs to be said is he is undercover.
Popular support; you want to be seen as a smart, fair and benevolent ruler, not as a tyrant.

It takes years to build a reputation but only moments to destroy it.

Dex-chan lover
Popular support; you want to be seen as a smart, fair and benevolent ruler, not as a tyrant.

It takes years to build a reputation but only moments to destroy it.
People only care about tyranny when it negatively effects them, otherwise most actually support tyranny. You see this in politics where everyone wants to push their ideology on others but never want it pushed on them

If she is the one who reports them, and then takes him out. The police with half a brain would realize he is an undercover agent for the lord. It wouldn't hurt her reputation at all, the opposite, it would raise her reputation

Dex-chan lover
12 months, I beg of thee, don't make us wait oonger for next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread