Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

The guy shows up at the end of chapter 49, where Yuri ignores him after his father, the pope, is ousted after being exposed of wrongdoing.

.... Who is this guy again...?

EDIT: AHH IT's THE POPES SON! He shows up in like 1 page at the end of ch 49.
Thank you @acapfer ! I went to check and you were indeed correct, I can't believe you remembered him after his name was only mentioned once and his face was not drawn.

Double-page supporter
Tanya's face at the end like "should've killed this bitch when I had the chance"

Dex-chan lover
Since she's selling quality products, she could raise the prices on the products she exports to the "enemy" fiefs to compensate. That would lead to a loss of sales in the short term (since some people would stop buying) but given the popularity of her products, it would also create unrest in these fiefs. Well, in theory, anyway.

I'm confused how she has this improbably good information network and yet somehow doesn't know that Dean is the prince? I mean, he's not out in the open that much but he's also in and out of the palace regularly enough that someone with her spy network should have figured it out...

@ketchupforblood to be fair, it seems that his information network is one step ahead of hers. I forget what chapter it was, but there was a chapter where Dean was getting a report from one of his spies, who comments that Tanya was pretty good at what she was doing, so the fact that they're aware of their movements seems to imply that they're always step ahead, to avoid people finding out in the first place and why no one has found out so far.

lmaooo at the ppl going 'who???' in the comments, like, me too bih
my pure science self struggling to understand the economics in this manga : 👁👄👁

van's in chapter 25, 43, and 49, for those who forgot!!! he's the son of the pope (👉ᐛ )👉

Dex-chan lover
@pbrgh you saved me from being the guy who has to ask for a reminder about that one character who appears like 15 chapters ago and then reappears for plot

Dex-chan lover
Van, son of the now ex pope
He came to beg Iris for some form of assistance since he has now lost his title of the next pope and also lost his favor of Yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
Are we gonna get more insiders in the church on our side?? Yasss negotiate it girl

Users who are viewing this thread