Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 7 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
what's the guard doing? letting a suspicious person into the garden

Dex-chan lover
@pbrgh you are a legend, you actually found chapters where he was mentioned. I mean, there's already a ton of chapters an per chapter Van only appeared in like, one panel

AND so for people who want a summary:
Van is the son of the (ex)pope and he was also one of Yuuri's (ex)love interest. Yuuri's the heroine that causes trouble for Lady Iris, and Yuuri left after the fall of his family. Van hasn't gotten much screen time but among the capture target's he seems like an airhead upstart; the church carries the same weight as the royal family and for a panel they mention inquiry about his family's legitimacy but that's trivial?
But the reasons aside from being Yuuri's possy is that his father cooperated with other parties during the trial arc to take down the Amelia family. He attested that Iris destroyed a church without their permission, he later got imprisoned after. Particular reason for that plot, the pope was making a deal with another country through a third party because he wanted to overthrow the sovereignty and the promise of prestige in another country.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This guy is why trucks are still superior even after countless murder charges.

Glad to see that literally nobody else remember "Van-sama", thought I just had terrible memory or something. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I never thought I'd be wishing for a manga to be just a little less complicated, bish I barely passed econ please have mercy

Supporter
WELL WELL WELL
Would you loot at that?

I would say that the cat dragged that in but that it'd be an insult to cats everywhere.

EDIT:
And yeah Van's (feels weird to capitalize his name btw) just very forgettable, in case you still don't know, he's the jailed pope's son.

Pathetic bastard.

By the way, was there any an explanation for why the Church and the Queen was attacking the Armelia Fief?
Like I am pretty sure that Iris did not do anything to provoke them to begin with except for being successful.

Dex-chan lover
@BadChase
She was a thorn and an easy target to the Queen. The corrupt ones of the Church were her co-conspirators.

More details
The Pope of the Church and the Queen were conspiring with each other. Mostly to get more money and greater influence in the grand scale of things.

Iris is seen as a thorn to her plans for her son to be king because of Iris’s successes which would make her son look stupid for breaking the engagement. Especially since she’s seen as a woman who was banished from society, her successes are seen as great achievements. The primary reason why they attacked her was to get to her father who is the Prime Minister. Basically they were trying to make her father take responsibility for her destroying a church in the fief without permission. Even though it is revealed that she had received permission but the corrupt church officials were lying in order to go through with their plans. If her father was forced to resign or being fired from being Prime Minister, they can plant someone who will do what they say. Making things easier with their taking over everything in the kingdom.

I don't remember the names of most characters and especially the plot. I guess, I'm reading it again.

Wow, not going to lie, I totally thought Van was Dean's brother instead since I couldn't even remember what he looked like (I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HIS NAME). Dean and Lady Iris are the only ones in my mind lol

Thanks for reminding me which snake he was!

Dex-chan lover
FYI for anyone who forgot this guy.

This guy is Van, son of the (now former) Pope of the Church and one of the capture targets for the heroine.

Edit: Van only had like one appearance throughout this whole manga only at the beginning and somewhat referenced a few times.

Mhm it's been a while since i read the webnovel... i should read it again from start to end since i never got a chance to binge the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread