Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - 11th Letter

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back and Happy new Year. I have a question about the last sentence of Kagami, in both the spanish and the other translation, Kagami said that she act like her mother toward Indou but in yours Kagami said that Indou act with Kagami like she act with her mother which is quite different so which one is true ?

Group Leader
in both the spanish and the other translation, Kagami said that she act like her mother toward Indou but in yours Kagami said that Indou act with Kagami like she act with her mother which is quite different so which one is true ?
According to our translator, the original Japanese is ambiguous and both translations are possible. Nonetheless, we'll double check to be completely sure.

Double-page supporter
Welcome back. Nice to see this manga getting professional treatment again, top notch editing and typesetting.

Page 11 of this translation "Her parents fulfilled their responsibilities as soldiers, so isn't it an honour that their child should also follow their path?"

Page 8 (same actual page) of the other translation "If a father could not do his duty as a soldier, it's a matter of honour that the son inherits his will, correct?" Which is exactly what you get from google translate by using the Spanish version.

Quite different meanings, which is more accurate?

Dex-chan lover
Well, we already had a translated version of Chapter 11, though it was named wrong (Vol 2 Ch 11 when it should be Vol 3).

This one does seem to be better quality.

thought it was a new update, this manga is killing me because i love it so much

Dex-chan lover
Well it is about god damn time

Get to it with all the four horsemen at your back, and deliver us some quality yuri

Dex-chan lover
White Garden's back, alright! It was nice to have melol's translation, but even better to see that this is picked up again by the original team.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back and happy new year! Thanks for picking this up again <3

I'm trying not to complain because it's free and all but english is like 9 chapters behind can we get some updates =(

the revelation that miharu likes girls does not have the intended impact, when it's virtually the default for everyone. i mean being someone's "maiden" is literally a thing in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread