Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - 17th Letter

Dex-chan lover
Indou sure figured out Miharu's motives fast. Sharp girl she is.

She is so cute doing her best for Kagami. And Kagami is a real sweetie supporting Indou as well.

So Kagami admired Indou's mother. I still wonder exactly what it is she did that she is keeping a secret that would make Indou not love her anymore. Hopefully we find out soon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to wonder if the tensions between Kagami and her mother started because they both fell for the same person ( Indo's mother). It seems to be more and more hinted that was the case.

Dex-chan lover
Indou's mom sure managed to snag a lot of women's hearts. Her death really put this whole story into motion huh?

Fed-Kun's army
I cracked up with the "I'm gay" in the end lmao

Thank you so much for the chapter, quality manga, huge PP <3<3<3<3

Double-page supporter
I hope I'm not the only one who expected Indou to mix up the letter to Auntie with her essay assignment. Of course, I also expected the personal letter to be a bit more incriminating than it turned out to be, but still!

Man, Id missed this series. Only checked recently to see it had been getting updates :D so I was very happy. Ty for the chapters and look forward to more.

@lonefire it's the cadet academy where Miharu already established for us that some women might enter purely to avoid being forced into arranged marriages with men. It makes sense that some of the characters we've seen at the cadet academy would be gay with the knowledge that the academy itself is likely to attract more gay women given those circumstances.

So is this in the early 1900s? I’m assuming the battle Kagami and Natalya met in was during the Russo-Japanese War, which means this probably takes place a few years before WWI

Dex-chan lover
Kinda poor Kagami. Her mother either loved Shinobu's mother or at the very least really really really cared about her and she broke after Shinobu's mother died... and Kagami tried to get her to get better by becoming like her mother's friend, Shinobu's mother.

Supporter
Nice to set goals and to have friends around that help support ypu. Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread