Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo

Are we really going to have to wait 9 more months for white garden to release the last 9 chapters... really.. considering the extremely long breaks they've taken you might as well just finish it quickly. Why timely release something that's finished, probably the worst way to go about this and just inefficient. Honestly hope some other group picks this up so we can finally rejoice and end this story. This manga really is great but the untimely releases of it completely kills the momentum especially when raws and everything is available but not a word from them.

Group Leader
Because we have a life, we're not your personal translators. You're very welcome to learn Japanese and read it directly from the original source @Sad_Reality

Group Leader
@DahliaRose Thank you, we don't respond to most kind comments like yours but we read all of them, we really appreciate the support to us and the series!

@RaidaLove
Thanks for your work.

@Sad_Reality
What a sad comment, if you want to read the remaining chapters, why not commision them? Or learn japanese so you can read your mangas, taking out the middleman.

Edit:
Chapter 23 leaves you with a cliffhanger, it's really great also speaking spanish, another option for you, @Sad_Reality.

Ok, I already read it in spanish:

The end was really rushed, I think they left a lot of character development to be made, with both Kagami and Indou.
At the end we got a happy ending, with some well awaited yuri kissing, right after the (almost always present in yuri stories) drama, but it's really clear they ran out of time, so much that the "mature" responses from Kagami and Indou feel forced; we couldn't explore the guilt felt by both mother and daughter, nor could Indou really grasp the situation.

Ok, ya lo leí en español:

Sí es muy apresurado el final; nos perdimos desarrollo de personaje (tanto de Kagami como de Indou).
Sí obtenemos los tan esperados besos yuri, justo después del (casi obligatorio en todas las historias yuri) drama. Se nota muchísimo que se quedaron sin tiempo, tanto que las reacciones "maduras" de Kagami e Indou se sintieron forzadas; no pudimos realmente explorar la culpa de madre e hija, ni de que Indou realmente entendiese la situación.

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna say thanks again for all the hard work on this, it is very much appreciated! The monthly releases are just fine. I'm just happy to able to enjoy this great series. Though it still saddens me that it only got to 26 chapters.

How many raw chapters does it have btw? I'ma reread this for the third time once the translations are done.

i wish i know how to translate manga so i can do the rest since i already completed it in spanish version..i really love those MCs facial reactions on this story..
this is more like an "action speaks louder than words" theme..i never read Kagami said iloveyou back to Indou but well,you can really tell how much she loves Indou anyway...
all in all, i like it..the way how it ends is basically rushed...since it
got a huge time skip cause they become adults out of a sudden without confirming their relationship
but still,its really a good read..so much fluffiness,cuteness,slice of life,and no heavy drama..worth it..

is this still ongoing or already finished?

there's no missing chapter, but not completed yet... >﹏<

Users who are viewing this thread