Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo

glad white garden is still working on the eng but why the spanish tl for this stop? only 3 more chapters to go man

I can't believe this almost slipped through my yuri radar!!
Thank you for your hardwork team!

oh boy
parent/gaurdian gets in the way cliche
. fuggin DROPPED

Group Leader
Is this manga complete or not? Myanimelist says it's still in publication, Mangaupdates says it's complete.

5 chapters left. If I had to guess:
Indous mother protected Kagami from some kind of accident and died in the process (like saving her from truck-kun but getting hit herself). Kagami's mother obviously blames Kagami and Kagami blames herself by now too. There will be a fallout, Kagami tells Indou what happens and Indou forgives Kagami, telling her it's not her fault and both live happily together, either in the army or somewhere else after leaving
Based on the current pace of chapters I only have to wait half a year to see if my guess is right :(

Power Uploader
@Bell2 It was over half a year ago.
For future reference, MU is generally more up to date and reliable than MAL when it comes to manga, since it's a site maintained by manga enthusiasts.

okay so I haven't understood the last 5 chapters since they aren't translated yet but I hopped in to take a peek and see what will happen. This is just too wholesome and this type of yuri manga is what eases me the most. Trust me, that's not even an overstatement. Indou-san is so soft and she's exactly the opposite of Kagami-san and DAMN THEY SUIT EACH OTHER WELL. I need more of this. Yuri mangas, they are my therapy. I am just so glad that I am able to read lots of it because it's one of the reasons why my life's not a bore. Well, it is but at least reading mangas helps me work on it. The power of anticipation every time I wait for a new translated chapter to come out is just a different feeling. Thank you for translating this! 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Wish this one didn't end when the comments were disabled, I want to see others' opinions on it.
It felt pretty rushed as well, I'm sure there's still a lot more to write about, maybe it got axed or author didn't want to drag out another volume, but either way the main conflict got resolved quite nicely & we got a little time skip in the end so it wasn't all bad.
Overall a pleasant read, should definitely check this out if you're a fan of yuri, or fan of cute girls in military uniforms, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread