Kouya ni Kemono Doukokusu - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Divine Power

Yeah, Pajra is cool, like at least a few other Dokkaku soldiers besides Makura. Too bad that's the series about "oh fuck, I actually liked that character/'s design". Some of them WON'T die, no doubt, but there are too many cool/sexy characters in this rather violent manga, and the author isn't afraid to kill them off.

Pajra and Indra have really cool designs. Honestly I can't be mad about the author's willingness to kill off characters because he's shown he won't run out of good designs. I do think some of the dokkaku soldiers died pretty quickly, though.

The spread on Page 7 is actually a rendition on the Vol.6 cover in the original run
pretty killer stuff
InWilderTheBeastDothLament06.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man, I did not expect that heartfelt moment with Pajra and Tigi Tigil, he such a nice guy and he is very right such young girl shouldn't be shouldering such heavy responsibility.

I find really funny how the author subtly mocks the tropes of manga, the one i am referring to here is that a child would be capable of dealing with such mission without affecting her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread