Kouya no Hanayome

this looks very interesting, i can’t wait to see if theses a story or if this is just some weird form of moe.

Group Leader
... Oh! It's by the Centaur's Worries author. That makes sense.

Double-page supporter
Did ya know that every human who isn't of purely sub-saharan ancestry has Neanderthal dna? That's right your ancestors got knocked up by literal Neanderthals.

Banned
Where are their grandparents? The rest of the tribe? Is that all there left of humanity? Just one male left?

There will be a lot of incest...

Also how do they know concept of marriage? Aren't they cavemen?

This manga needs to explain or I will

Dex-chan lover
@smolbaka

It's the damn Stone Age.
By your twenties,like in, 25 years old,if you were alive,healthy,with all your limbs,you have to be already a grandpa.
And thats being lucky.

It's living life in Dark Souls,extreme super hard mode.1 try,and everything can kill you.

Dex-chan lover
I'd read anything this author came up with. This one seems pretty interesting and it seems to be completed which is a win for me.

Dex-chan lover
so when modern society give panty shot panel, it’s ecchi

but when stone age tribe give a half naked and bare butt, it’s historical

@Speederzdk Humans were not supposed to survive past 30, our genetic code simply doesn't know what to do after we reach adulthood so it just stops growing and goes into maintenance mode.
this is why our bodies reach peak condition in our 20s then our bodies starts to slow down and deteriorate, there are outliers but since humans lived as hunter gatherers slower reflexes , accumulated injuries and lowered immune system most likely hindered their ability to hunt prey and find food resulting to starvation . This of course has changed since we started changing our diets and lifestyle and became more civilized.

Double-page supporter
@Roadkill None of that is human specific, though. Pretty much every mammal reach their physical peak way just to then falter the rest of the years until death. Even when we lived as hunter gatheres, most that survived puberty lived longer than 30 years.

The setting and the characters' interactions with the settings is very interesting, more than the supposedly central plot about the boy being betrothed to May. Also: so many boobs drawn in a not especially sexual way, but also... it's definitely trying to cheat in some boobs rather than just putting in boobs because it makes sense.

This is really interesting!

And I mean more than just because of the fanservice lol.

Group Leader
@Roadkill This is false. Life expectancy from birth was low, at around 30 years for prehistoric humans, due to high mortality rates in children. It was not due to senescence, and has nothing to do with their DNA.

This could be us, if it wasn't for the industrial revolution

Theodore_Kaczynski_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread