Kowamote Danshi no Bentou ga Umai Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

this had no reason to be yaoi. the other guy could easily have been a girl instead, absolute bonus points if quiet.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah LGBT things totally need a reason to be LGBT other than the fact that they are. It's just like how we need to justify every straight relationship being straight.

Ignoring that ignorant comment, love this so far, hope to see more.

Group Leader
not sure if you need but I had volume 1 of this manga ripped so if you need raw for volume 1, feel free to hit me up in the DM or email!

If the translator of this series would like better image quality for BOTH volumes and the doujin, please message me!

Group Leader
If the translator of this series would like better image quality for BOTH volumes and the doujin, please message me!
I got both volumes from the above person but thank you! And I don't think I'm willing to commit to taking on the doujin too right now, but maybe I'll get back to you on that when I'm done with what I have

This is a lovely series so far. Thank you so much for translating and @sankakui for giving you the raws. Looking forward to more updates. And to the first comment it absolutely has to be a yaoi. If that perturbs you please exclude the BL tag from your searches. It’s so unfair that the top comment is yours.

Users who are viewing this thread