Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Freakin' beautiful. Thank you for this one and all other chapters. What a jewel of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ok fuck, I have a feeling when this manga is over and I re-read this scene again I'm going to cry.
I have a feeling he planted those seeds years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters! It's good to see a bit more of Kudou's thoughtful side.

Seems like everyone in Kowloon has something going on with their past. Kujirai's is missing, Youmei chose to throw her past away, and even Shaohei has something she doesn't want to talk about.

I wonder how much the side characters know about what happened to Kujirai. How much does their boss know? What about Shaohei? Did she know Kujirai-B?

Double-page supporter
This manga is so good man. I love how we're slowly seeing more and more of Kudou. But man I really want to know what's going on behind the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
did we catch up with the raws yet ? anyway, thanks so much for all those updates.

Dex-chan lover
ey, he was handsome in this chapter. Also, chapter cover. I like it
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
@ThreeWolfMoon That's is a very good question you bring up and I myself have wondered that as well. Was Shaohei a person Reiko knew before her "death"? I also have been thinking that Reiko's boss is a very important linchpin for unlocking the mysteries of her past; for one he surely would have know about her engagement to Kudou and he also would have known about the incident that "killed" her. Unless the boss himself is not a real human and is part of the construct of "Kowloon;" or if he was real he too was killed and resurrected in a fashion.

That last page is absolutely exquisite.

Kudou's facial expression was a stunning rendition of someone who is stuck in the past. It hurts so good.

Dex-chan lover
So in the end he's gonna have to choose between the current she or the old one in his memory but seem like he's not letting go off the past yet

Some of the pictures are kinda...haunting
I love the way Kudou is becoming increasingly good looking - idk if it's because we're supposed to be looking at him through Kujirai's eyes, or the artist is improving

Dex-chan lover
I'm more and more convinced that she's a clone / replicate of sort
1. Her age is still 32 even though the guy is like 34 (when he first move in, he's still 30 and she is STILL 32)
2. That flower symbolism, "I got my eye on you", and with that many flower, it's as if it's saying "Many of me got my eyes on you"
3. The wrinkles is unnatural, as that snake doctor said
4. She's not pierced, and you can't just "unpierce" your ears
5. She have a perfect eyes on the first chapter, you can't do that without LASIK or eye surgery
6. Even that loli girl seems to be on it, she talks about her past a bit but become all defensive when she caught on
7. SHE LOOKS LIKE REI AYANAMI FFS lol

Users who are viewing this thread