Kowloon Generic Romance - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Contributor
Getting Nu-Bei 5 times in a row is (1/4)5, or (1 in 1024, less than 0.1%).
Before someone tries to "correct" me by saying it's (1/3)5, the four possibilities are (flat/flat, flat/curve, curve/flat, curve/curve).

Dex-chan lover
Page 17 was uploaded twice in a row, or something. (Edit: Oh. I totally skimmed past the differences.)

It's interesting how she also arrived at "absolute" as the word for what she wanted (like snakedude in the previous chapter).

Dex-chan lover
Figures. Don't be like someone else. Just. Be. You

Do not replicate what those two had. It's impossible. You can be a mirror facially and physically but the personality can be night and day. Just try to win him over.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's nice that she came to the conclusion that she doesn't want to be someone else, but what are the odds that she'd use the same adjective that the Hebinuma dude used?

Dex-chan lover
It feels bad not to hear what Kudou could have told her about the old Kujirai, but I totally get her feelings. (and judging from the raws, some things do get revealed in the next few chapters)

Making the wish was a cool way of showing her thoughts, and making it clear what she wants. She felt very lost ever since her rooftop talk with Guen.

Eerie word choice echoing the Hebinuma exec at the end there. Wonder what that'll add up to.

Users who are viewing this thread